Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day Empty
PostSubject: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Has anyone else been following this? They finished filming it back a month or two ago. Smile

I imagine alot of you are active youtubers if you're here. If you are they did a youtube online video diary thing if you want to go watch the videos.

Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/realboondocksaints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-B9MI9p3IY&feature=channel_page last day of filming video.

I'm super excited personally. Troy said he thinks he outdid himself on this. Says he's pretty sure he'll please all the hardcore fans.

I hope so, because it'd be a big let down after 10 years if it was a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 am

I'm really looking forward to it.
Boondock Saints is probably my favorite movie.
Boondock Saints is coming to Blu-Ray soon too!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

Mr.Miyagi wrote:
I'm really looking forward to it.
Boondock Saints is probably my favorite movie.
Boondock Saints is coming to Blu-Ray soon too!

Yeah I still have my battered poster of the brothers on my wall. It really is an excellent movie.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:58 am

That's awesome I remember when I was younger I saw Boondock Saints. Now as I'm older its kinda a cult classic. I'm excited that they are making something else. Don't know if its a sequel or prequel or what, but I certainly look forward to it. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Avernious wrote:
That's awesome I remember when I was younger I saw Boondock Saints. Now as I'm older its kinda a cult classic. I'm excited that they are making something else. Don't know if its a sequel or prequel or what, but I certainly look forward to it. Cool

I do believe it's a sequel. The brothers are back so is Ill duce.

edit. This could probably be moved to the tv/movies section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day   Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day
Page 1 of 1