Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardstyle Techno.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 am

Anyone here on this site that likes Hardstyle techno? I enjoy some songs and I thought someone might know some so i can DL them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 pm

The most violent techno i've ever heard is Angerfist. Brutal stuff. Also, DJ Korsakoff is a must. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unSiYgfAWkA
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey guys whats up. Im from the Netherlands and Hardstyle is a really big thing over here. I am really digging it. So If people are interessted feel free to ask me about it. I am eager to share stuff whit you.

@ Byranicon, what you are refferring to is called 'Hardcore' or 'Gabber' in the Netherlands. Is has a recognizable kickdrum wich bangs long where hardstyle has a much more direct and shorther punch. It also has a higher beats per minute, hardcore is 160 bpm and over where Hardstyle ussualy has around the 140 to 160 bpms.
I loved the video that you posted, i visited the outdoor party wich has the giant skull in it. Good to be reminded of that day.

About Hardstyle,
Click here for an example of the popular Nu-style variant. When people say Hardstyle they ussualy mean this. Those kind of tracks have a euforic melody and a banging kickdrum whit a pitching bass behind them.

Other tips i can give you is to search for 'Qlimax' on youtube. Qlimax is one of the biggest Hardstyle partys in the world. Also look for 'Defqon 1' And other partys held by 'Q-dance'
You will be amazed of the partys they have thrown. (If you are in too that kind of stuff that is)

If you digging this stuff and want to know more just asked me, got allot more for you. Or perhaps you are talking about other kind of hardstyle. If so let me know because im always open for new stuff.

Cya!
Back to top Go down
Nooblit Soul

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 am

man I love hard style bass. But not too sure of many places that carry it.

It sounds so good on my car stereo. Bein able to hit bass so low that there is no audible bass that you can shake the cars and buildings around you with mids and high notes pumpin just rocks. If you can ever track down the cd get this one *I got it for like 10 bucks*

Hardstyle Techno. 61XVDEpx8fL._SL500_AA240_

Again my car is built/getting upgraded for tons of bass so thats what drew me to this style
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 am

Yeah thats good stuff! Just checked that cd you mentioned Smile

Thats an example of the early hardstyle sound. In holland it was popular around 2000-2004, it still is but later on it evolved into the Nu-style like what i have posted above.
I have a really awesome video for you whit that early hardstyle stuff that you have mentioned. Go check out this if you like.

Cya!
Back to top Go down
Nooblit Soul

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:43 am

heh wicked!

Yeah coming from a town of like 5000 people in Alberta Canada that most people here are old folks, theres not really a big music scene besides country... ugh country... But yeah, gotta love poundin the subs with some techno, I feel if I am listenin to it, it must be good, so everyone else should enjoy it too LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah that is exactyl how i feel. Sometimes i have this feeling that i want the whole world to love it as much as i do. But people just doent care sometimes and im thinking: 'Dude come on! dont you think this is awesome? whats wrong whit you!' But i know thats not how the world works and i respect other people that have diffrent views on things. Thats why its great you have something like this an can meet other people like you and share stuff whit them. I love to see that there are people around the world just loving this stuff while its not a big thing in your area. Thats awesome. Just doing what you love the most, as long if you dont bother other people whit it that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardstyle Techno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardstyle Techno.   Hardstyle Techno. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Techno.
Page 1 of 1