Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 DEMO

Go down 
+4
faramir545
Tabarnacos
GabbiJay
Popcorn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:03 am

Yeye... The Killzone 2 Demo went out on the EU Playstation Store today. And guess what... IT WAS GREAT! It was phenomenal!
The graphics where amazing, and the gameplay too! I'm a fan of FPS games, and a have to say that Killzone 2 is the best looking FPS game ever. I'm soo gonna buy this game now!

If you have tested it, you can post your thoughts here.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:25 pm

OMG! :O i'm definately trying that out man!
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I made it, Its pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 pm

im downloading it now its taking quite a long time to finish, i had to make a european account to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 am

The demo was sick. It was awesome, the graphics were amazing as well as the gameplay. No worries I got it pre-ordered already and I wish they put a little of a multiplayer cause the demo was quite short. I like the blood effects cause the enemies look like they actually get shot. I just don't know why Gametrailers gave this game a 9.2 they must be biased. Anyway there probably are more weapons and stuff in the full game. It was just awesome. This game will sell a lot by the looks of it and a very well made next gen game.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:59 pm

i tried it out yesterday. it was a lot better than i expected! however the controls were really annoying and the demo was quite short compared to it's size.

Anyways, great demo, i'm definately getting it next month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 pm

i will not get the demo because i wanna see if the game is awesome or not , i am getting the demo just so i can play the game because i cannot wait any longer !! i made a European account now and the download reached 1 % for now at least Razz when the download complete and when i finish the demo i will let u know Razz for now i am gonna have to keep waiting for the download to finish
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm

The Killzone 2 demo is impressive. The graphics are just one of the best and the character design and the guns texture is a winner in my book.
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Blackmoor wrote:
The demo was sick. It was awesome, the graphics were amazing as well as the gameplay. No worries I got it pre-ordered already and I wish they put a little of a multiplayer cause the demo was quite short. I like the blood effects cause the enemies look like they actually get shot. I just don't know why Gametrailers gave this game a 9.2 they must be biased. Anyway there probably are more weapons and stuff in the full game. It was just awesome. This game will sell a lot by the looks of it and a very well made next gen game.
Yeah I wish there was mulitplayer in the demo but I think the KB could go up to 40mb. (Im just perdicting)
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 am

BEST---------------GAME---------------EVER
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 am

Took me 1 hour 45 minutes to finish.
The graphics were great.
The sensitivity was very stiff and hard.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Blackmoor wrote:

it's getting about 9.2 average!!! how can any 1st person shooter fan who owns a PS3 look past this game?
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 am

Zancoth wrote:
The graphics were great.

LoL I finished it in 7 minutes 45 seconds with a pistol only
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:37 am

Tabarnacos wrote:
Zancoth wrote:
The graphics were great.

LoL I finished it in 7 minutes 45 seconds with a pistol only

I mean the download took me 1 hour and 45 minutes. ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 DEMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 DEMO   Killzone 2 DEMO Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 DEMO
Page 1 of 1