Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 with NO crosshair

Go down 
+3
Kegelapan
GabbiJay
Friorey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Killzone 2 with NO crosshair Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 am

who's playing the demo without the crosshair ?

now that the demo is getting boring Razz i removed the crosshair , and played it like 3 times without it , and u know what it is better this way , I am having more fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:22 pm

no i have not tried it yet, i think i will once the game itself comes out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:55 pm

don't i wish i had the Killzone 2 demo! i preordered it but they were out of the demo codes, so there went the rest of that day! Razz
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am

Kegelapan wrote:
don't i wish i had the Killzone 2 demo! i preordered it but they were out of the demo codes, so there went the rest of that day! Razz
dude go make a European account :O and download it from the European playstation store !
btw i am a disturbed fan :O cool avatar !
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:53 am

Does it make the green dot of your rifles scope disapear aswell? Probably not cause thats not a crossair but part of the weapon itself. Must be hard shooting then. Razz
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I play on CSS without crosshair as well whenever I'm bored. Spices the game right up again Razz
Best of all, I don't even do all that bad without crosshair!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

after playing CoD WaW i hate crosshairs.
there just in the way. no crosshair is my thing now:P
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:49 am

Enphion wrote:
Does it make the green dot of your rifles scope disapear aswell? Probably not cause thats not a crossair but part of the weapon itself. Must be hard shooting then. Razz

The green dot remains , but i don't zoom ( use scope ) :O
i became a pro shooter without crosshair Wink , so everybody watch out in multiplayer Razz hehe kidding

PSN : Roy-Xomonuchi
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:10 pm

it took me 2 hours 2 download the killzone 2 demo and was it worth it hell ya tat games freakin awesome i wish it was longer tho Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 with NO crosshair   Killzone 2 with NO crosshair Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 with NO crosshair
Page 1 of 1