Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination Empty
PostSubject: HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination   HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello everyone. I am in SEVERE need 2 know on what a medical examination entails,.. You see, i have a medical examination comming up for a career in the police. My only worry really is the medical. i just want 2 know what it entails, E.g full frontal drop nd cough etc. you get the drift. THANK YOU AND PLEZ POST A REPLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination   HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:37 am

I have had so many of these "Physicals" in my life. I have got to the point where I refuse to take them. I think I know when something is wrong with me.

What they entail.

Height/Weight
Blood Pressure
Eyes/Ears/Mouth (They check these areas)
Reflexes (Hit your joints with the little hammer)
Hernia Check (Drop and Cough)
Final Inspection (Just randomly look you over)

Thats the normal run through that they do.

Most of the time they want a urine sample, but you can allways decline to do this part. If your job requires you to take one, which being a police officer will, then you have to. If you are nervous to be naked in front of a stranger, don't worry. EVERYONE hates having a physical done.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: help   HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 am

thanks remo. i appreciate it. erm ye' i don't really fancy the drop dnd cough scenario bit... unusual feeling bein naked in front of a stranger. any more information appreciated
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination   HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:52 am

krazycal wrote:
thanks remo. i appreciate it. erm ye' i don't really fancy the drop dnd cough scenario bit... unusual feeling bein naked in front of a stranger. any more information appreciated

They might just put their hand down your pants and grab the nut. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination   HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! i need to know what to expect in my medical examination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues-
Jump to: