Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another soul here. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

Another soul here. :) Empty
PostSubject: Another soul here. :)   Another soul here. :) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Whats up everyone,

New here, my name is Jeffrey and i want to say hello to all of you. Im not much of a forum guy but this seems nice. I like to meet people from all over the world. This looks like a good place to start. Ussualy forums have some kind of dedication to it. But this seems diffrent. Like i am not joining this because i am into a certain thing like you do on 'normal' forums. But more because im looking for new things and interresting people i guess. Dont know if this sounds weird. But hey just giving this a thought.

Stuff im into: Gaming, i own a PS3 whit 18 games at the moment soon 19 when killzone 2 hits the market Smile. Music, Im really into electronic music, al kinds of genres it is a really big thing in my life. I also enjoy going to big partys, here in Holland we have allot of them and i like to go as often as i can. I also love to watch and discover stuff on youtube, whitout it i would not be here in the first place. Razz Also im very interrested in some psyche and spiritual stuff. I love dreaming and seeing wonderfull things. Well there is allot more that i would like to tell but i dont know what at the moment. So i think im gonna leave you whit this small introduction. So hello everyone and who knows, maby we'll be chatting or sharing stuff one day.

Cya!
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Another soul here. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another soul here. :)   Another soul here. :) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down