Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-men Movie Question....

Go down 
+2
MyPinkElephants
Tcorb18
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

X-men Movie Question.... Empty
PostSubject: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

In the X-men trilogy(actually the first film) did Wolverine even know Sabertooth aka Victor Creed? I watched the first half of it like a month ago and when Wolverine asked Prof. X who has that guy. Prof. X said Sabertooth and it looked liked Wolverine was clueless. So I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
MyPinkElephants
Nooblit Soul
MyPinkElephants

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 am

Yeah from what I remember he was acting like he had no idea who it was No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MyPinkElephants
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 am

he really didnt.
but i have a more important question.
why is one of the main x-men missing?
where the frick is as gambit?!?!
WHERE IS HE?!?
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

DtoX wrote:
he really didnt.
WHERE IS HE?!?

Yeah I know Gambit was my favorite character. But he's in the new Wolverine: Orgins movie. So thats going to be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

hes my fav to.
and hell yeah it will!
cant wait
Back to top Go down
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:18 pm

well if you go read the comic books they were both in weapon X look it up if ya like Smile
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:32 pm

OnlineInsider wrote:
well if you go read the comic books they were both in weapon X look it up if ya like Smile

When you say both do you mean Wolverine and Sabertooth? Because I already knew that but I'm talking about the X-men movie.
Back to top Go down
OnlineInsider
Helpful Soul
OnlineInsider

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:21 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
OnlineInsider wrote:

When you say both do you mean Wolverine and Sabertooth? Because I already knew that but I'm talking about the X-men movie.

Oh ok gatcha... well for the movie not really sure, going to have to see it first lol
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

OnlineInsider wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
OnlineInsider wrote:

Oh ok gatcha... well for the movie not really sure, going to have to see it first lol

You haven't seen any of the films?
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 am

Tcorb18 wrote:
In the X-men trilogy(actually the first film) did Wolverine even know Sabertooth aka Victor Creed? I watched the first half of it like a month ago and when Wolverine asked Prof. X who has that guy. Prof. X said Sabertooth and it looked liked Wolverine was clueless. So I was just wondering.
MyPinkElephants wrote:

Well yeah because wolverine lost a lot of his memories ( all his memories Very Happy ) back then ! so he forgot who sabertooth really was !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:42 am

Friorey wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
MyPinkElephants wrote:

Well yeah because wolverine lost a lot of his memories ( all his memories Very Happy ) back then ! so he forgot who sabertooth really was !

Oh yeah, I didn't even realize that. Lol.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:18 am

of bloody course!
how did i manage to not put thoes two together!
how would he know who sabertooth is when he cant even remember how he got his adamtium skeleton!
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
DtoX wrote:
he really didnt.
WHERE IS HE?!?

Yeah I know Gambit was my favorite character. But he's in the new Wolverine: Orgins movie. So thats going to be pretty sweet.

You do know that gambit wasn't Really part of X-Men, he used to be a bad guy at first but change his way.
So hes more of a distant character who appears when ever it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 pm

KidSyndrome101 wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:
DtoX wrote:
he really didnt.
WHERE IS HE?!?

You do know that gambit wasn't Really part of X-Men, he used to be a bad guy at first but change his way.
So hes more of a distant character who appears when ever it's necessary.

Yeah I knew that. He's also inlove with Rogue. Fucking stupid how they had her fall inlove with Bobby a.k.a Iceman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-men Movie Question....   X-men Movie Question.... Empty

Back to top Go down

X-men Movie Question....
Page 1 of 1