Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my top music to download!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T!FFL3R
Nooblit Soul
T!FFL3R

my top music to download! Empty
PostSubject: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 am

Heres my top 10 singles and albums that are a must buy or download enjoy! Smile

White Lies - To lose my life ( album )

Akon - Freedom ( album )

Kid Cudi - A kid named cudi ( album )

Coldplay - Yellow ( single )

Coldplay - Viva la vida ( single )

Coldplay - Violet hill ( single )

Daniel Marriweather - Change ( single )

Ne Yo - mad ( single )

Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne - Let it rock ( single )

Kings Of Leon - Only by the night ( album )
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 am

how smart is it really to promote that your stealing music off the internet?
thats how you get caught
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 am

DtoX wrote:
how smart is it really to promote that your stealing music off the internet?
thats how you get caught
Who's to say he isn't buying them from Itunes?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 am

who said he was?
he could be buying it anywhere on the web.
do you think a cop would go " oh im sure hes downloading them legally cause thats what the majority isnt doing".
the statement that you download music is enough for them to be aloud to take your comp and find poo you didnt know you had.
Back to top Go down
T!FFL3R
Nooblit Soul
T!FFL3R

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 pm

i download em on itunes or my bro does seein as he's into the same sort of music as me. i hate stealing and downloading free music from the web classes as stealing.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

well if you take the MP3s that your brother pays for and downloads your still stealing.
cause its not yours. its your brothers.
but that is of course only if you put it if you put them on your ipod or any other MP3 player or an other PC thats not his.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 pm

I download most of my music. Well if I want just one song off of an album i will just download it. If i want the whole album i will buy it.

But oh wait. Downloading songs is legal in my Country
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 am

how swell for you
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 am

thelovedoctor wrote:
I download most of my music. Well if I want just one song off of an album i will just download it. If i want the whole album i will buy it.

But oh wait. Downloading songs is legal in my Country
Canada FTW!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm

I like to support the artist though. Like I said before If i just want one song off the album, i will just download it. If i want the whole album then i will go to the store and but it.

I never buy off itunes because i like having the physical cd and album cover in my hands
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 pm

illegal downloads have techincally helped the artists ive downloaded. cause i get one or two songs and love them. then i got buy everything theyve ever made. so im relly just borrowing it til i get the CDs.
id never pay for a MP3s. why pay for what you can get free? and also i want the actual CD. then i can make my own MP3s.
pluss with itunes i got almost no rights to your songs.
when you agree to the terms of service you agree to that they can go into your comp remotely and remove any and all songs you downloaded from itunes(no refund).
and also if you put them on more than five computers it stops working completely.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:16 am

I try to stay away from the mainstream music since most of it is.. well, crap.

Plus illegal downloading them might be.. well, illegal, but nobody's stopping you. =/
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: my top music to download!   my top music to download! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 pm

i dont listen to any mainstream music. does that mean i cant get the physical CD or what?
and like i said. i download illegally so that i can find out if i like the music. if i do i get the CDs. if i dont i delete it
Back to top Go down

my top music to download!
Page 1 of 1