Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 wont work on TV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PS3 wont work on TV Empty
PostSubject: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 am

I have a 32in" Sansui LCD T.V. It's 720i or p I really don't know anyways my problem is my brothers PS3 HDMI wont work on it. Is it because my tv sucks or is it because the PS3 is too advanced?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
I have a 32in" Sansui LCD T.V. It's 720i or p I really don't know anyways my problem is my brothers PS3 HDMI wont work on it. Is it because my tv sucks or is it because the PS3 is too advanced?

That's weird. The same thing happened to my friend's PS3. I don't know what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Uh, Remember that once you play on a Specific HDtv the PS3 Saves it's setting's so when you go on another T.V you might hear that little sound when the ps3 boot's up, yet the screen will be black. what i do is i just hold on the power button for a couple of second's and let it reboot itself.

If you've done this before or already knew this, sorry for applying this useless info on you then. XD
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 am

KidSyndrome101 wrote:
Uh, Remember that once you play on a Specific HDtv the PS3 Saves it's setting's so when you go on another T.V you might hear that little sound when the ps3 boot's up, yet the screen will be black. what i do is i just hold on the power button for a couple of second's and let it reboot itself.

If you've done this before or already knew this, sorry for applying this useless info on you then. XD

I didn't know that. Thank you for your info.
Back to top Go down
V
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 pm

hold the power button down to hear it beep twice to reset the ps3 video settings ( its in ur manual )
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:24 am

V wrote:
hold the power button down to hear it beep twice to reset the ps3 video settings ( its in ur manual )

Got it at a pawn shop. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kegluneq
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:21 am

Try messing with video settings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 wont work on TV   PS3 wont work on TV Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 wont work on TV
Page 1 of 1