Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! Empty
PostSubject: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:09 pm

The New Map Pack is awesome! It include 3 Multiplayer maps and a new Nazi Zombie map. It costs 800 MS Points or 10 USD
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
The New Map Pack is awesome! It include 3 Multiplayer maps and a new Nazi Zombie map. It costs 800 MS Points or 10 USD

I don't know I got the CoD4 Map pack and like a month later they lowered the price... Sad I'll just wait...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Dude I love the new Nazi Zombie mode in the Asylum level. I only go to the 8th wave. How far did you get?
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
Dude I love the new Nazi Zombie mode in the Asylum level. I only go to the 8th wave. How far did you get?
My friends and I were on a rampage! We all had Ray Guns and I had tons of money so I bought all the perks. I had to go at Level 13. Just remmember to get the MP40 and Juggernat as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

The farthest I have ever gotten was into the power room. What really screwed me up was when I hit the toy chest and I got a teddy bear...I was like...what the hell am I suppose to do with this? Then the bear transported the box and then I just sat there while the zombies came in and killed me. Where is the juggernaut perk at?
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm

The Juggernaut perk is where u get the Gewrhr 43. The bear usually transports it where u guys aren't
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks man. I need to step my game up. You have it on ps3?
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Yeah I have it on PS3 and I have a mic. My PSN is Enough_Said
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Alright man I am sufi_93. Are you good on the new maps?
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Kinda. I'm really good at Search & Destroy and Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Great I'm only good when I am sleeping...or on a roll. Which rarely happens. But when I am on a roll,, I am on a fricking roll...then I suck again. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
Highest I got was about 9 or 11

I say its a good map pack,the new Nazi Zombies map is great,Station is good for close quarters/mid-range combat,Nightfire is a good map with lots of detail and ambush places(good of S&D)and Knee Deep is a good map for Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm

I'll Save that money for Modern warfare 2 Babuh!
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:17 pm

KidSyndrome101 wrote:
I'll Save that money for Modern warfare 2 Babuh!
That is going to be a must buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!   New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Call of Duty World At War Map Pack!
Page 1 of 1