Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anger.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Is it ok to be pissed off about somthing hours after it happened, that RUINED your day completey over somthing stupid. ie a landuray basket
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes its okay to be angery about something hours after it happens, even if it seems stupid its obviously not to you because it upset you, but I know what your saying. I was mad about something not to long ago that was really dumb and it shouldn't have made me angery but it did and it ruined my whole day but I just had to tell myself that it was lame and I can't let my day go to waist thinking about something like that, i just need to let it go!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

i know what you mean

sometimes the bet thing to do is just wait for the day to be over. or do something that will make you laugh and do it with fun people that will only talk about fun things and not serious things
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 pm

and the thing with me is that i get mad at the small things. If somthing really big happened that i should be uber po about i just brush it off. I hate stupidity and ignorence as well thats why i get so mad at the small things cuz they can be aoided by following instruction
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
and the thing with me is that i get mad at the small things. If somthing really big happened that i should be uber po about i just brush it off. I hate stupidity and ignorence as well thats why i get so mad at the small things cuz they can be aoided by following instruction

Maybe that is why I used to get upset, I would say "see it pays to follow direction". Its kind of like when you tell someone to do something and they don't listen but when everything goes wrong they get mad.
Back to top Go down
ClinchFree
Nooblit Soul
ClinchFree

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm

I get mad at smallest things too. Anger is not a bad thing, though. If you direct your anger towards something that you can't hurt, it won't hurt you or others.

Thing like screaming into your pillow, using a stress ball, a vigorous workout, or a good, long walk can all release the energy that is anger, and eventually help you figure out why you may get angry.

Never devalue that gave you some feeling, or set you into some mood. Everything you feel is valid to feel. If it didn't, you'd never have felt it. It's true that feelings can feel stupid, but they are your feelings, and that alone makes them important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger.....   Anger..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Anxiety/Depression-
Jump to: