Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello SoulSpeak!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:04 am

Last edited by Zancoth on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Braveheartkiwi
Nooblit Soul
Braveheartkiwi

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:42 am

Hey dude, I feel ya. I am not overly over weight but I drink alot of coke and eat chippies like they are going out of fasion... I am 6 foot tall and weigh 110 KG's so I do have a bit of a gut. I joinned a gym a few months ago but stopped going because I finished my course and my free bus is no longer free so I havn't bothered to go which is my own fault... 45 minute walk into town to goto the gym is a rather long walk.

Ahhh, I see you meantioned Soul Calibur IV... I used to be 3rd on the leaderboard at the arcade in my city for Soul Calibur 3... Those were the days!

Also, my brother has Asperger's Syndrome so I can understand what you are going through... I don't FULLY understand it but I am starting to. Being social in the real world can be tough, I know because I used to be a introvert and then I got a job working at a big internet cafe and then started to talk more and more as time went on and now I don't mind speaking my mind or talking to people I know or do not know. The more you do it, the easier it will become.

By the looks of things this forum is going to turn out pretty good, so hang around and ask questions, post topics, don't be too shy and be friendly. In time you will get the answers you seek.

A wise man once said "Seek and you will find... Knock and the door will be open for you"

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 am

I'm not gonna lie... I just weighed myself, I'm exactly 100 KG...
That's alot for my age, being 15 and all. Sad
I hate myself for being overweight and not being able to do anything about it..
It's hard, man.
It's hard.
Back to top Go down
Hellfire33
Nooblit Soul
Hellfire33

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 am

Hey man being overweight is hard, i know im 25 years old, 6 foot 4 and im about 115 kg.
Im trying to lose some KG's for my son's sake.
What i try and do is walk everyday for at least 30 min ( most time's it about 1 hour).
You gotta watch what you eat, and eat less, i know its hard but you gotta try.
Think of it like this, The food you love is always goin to be around, You will always be goin to get it , so just give it up for a few months.

The first few weeks r the hardest but if you get them outta the way, It starts too get a little easy.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:29 am

Because of Asperger's Syndrome, I have difficulty eating things.
I only eat a few potato meals, I'm not a vegetarian or anything it's just I can't eat any other food, or I'll instantly puke if I even try to lick for example a sausage.-
This causes me to get sick easily too, because I eat the same meal too often.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Hello SoulSpeak! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello SoulSpeak!   Hello SoulSpeak! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:19 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down