Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

younger than me

Go down 
+6
jackwabbit
Rey
TFaith
Safehaven
thelovedoctor
nic5fdp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nic5fdp
Nooblit Soul
nic5fdp

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: younger than me   younger than me EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 pm

im not that old(15) and theres this younger girl (like 10) that ive started talking to when i had tennis and now i cant get her out of my head and over time ive relized that she really makes me happy and complete and since shes younger than me i feel really odd about this and i dont know how to handle this

Last edited by nic5fdp on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out some important details)
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Age Doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Don't worry about how young or old she is because it has nothing to do with the heart. If you like her get to know her and then maybe work up to asking her out.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 am

Not that i wish to go against the grain but..

She's 10. you are 15, the emotional maturity between those two are huge.. not to mention the big one which is puberty.. I dont want to sound harsh or cruel, but a 5 year gap say.. 25-20 is nothing. both are mature and ya know. sorted. but 15-10 is just, too young for such a large gap...
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am

well what i said applied to what he had written before he added ages in.

if you are 15 and she is 10, that is just weird man. That is not going to work out. you are going to be 16 and she will be eleven, just think about that. To me that is almost like a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am

Age only matters if you were like.. 30 and she was 8..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
nic5fdp
Nooblit Soul
nic5fdp

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:

if you are 15 and she is 10, that is just weird man. That is not going to work out. you are going to be 16 and she will be eleven, just think about that. To me that is almost like a pedophile.

id be 15 and she would be 11 cuz i just turned 15
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:

I agree with doc age doesnt matter...but there are certian circumstances when its a little creepy and other will intervene i have a younger sister and if thats 12 and if some 17 year old tried to date her id beat the hell out of him. the whol sixtieen thing might make it easier to see, you will be driving a car while shes in grade seven
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 am

Yeah, in this case age matters because she hasn't even hit puberty yet. I would think she is still in that whole "boys have kooties" stage. I agree with the love doctor its sounds kind of pedophilish. I wouldn't pursue that one unless you were will to wait till she is 18 and that is just a waist of time so just try to move on from this one.
Back to top Go down
nic5fdp
Nooblit Soul
nic5fdp

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
thelovedoctor wrote:

I agree with doc age doesnt matter...but there are certian circumstances when its a little creepy and other will intervene i have a younger sister and if thats 12 and if some 17 year old tried to date her id beat the hell out of him. the whol sixtieen thing might make it easier to see, you will be driving a car while shes in grade seven

yeah i dont think i would even think about dating her until shes much older
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:33 pm

i am a guy that is all for relationships that aren't based on money, age, social status, or stuff like that. I am for relationships that are built through true feeling for each other where everything else doesn't because there is a special connection.

I am also someone who doesn't care what other people think and i think that everyone should think like that, but sadly, not everybody does. With that being said, i wouldn't care if someone didn't approve of a certain relationship because of age or money or something like that, i just do what makes me happy.

Now with all that being said, there are just certain types of situations that just can't be avoided and it just not going to work out. It will be better for the both of you to just not get to much into it now and find people your own age.

I think eleven is too young to date, hell i think 13 is even to young, but that is contradicting what i said before. People know when they are ready for certain things and when there not. Its just a general statement. 11 years olds should be dating.

I don't like to be the one to say things like these. But even if the relationship "would work out", it will not be accepted with open arms by other people.

I would say that you are both still young and you have your whole life to be with somebody else, but you only have a childhood once, make the most of it, please, cause most people don't
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am

I agree with The Love Doctor 100%!

Now on the other hand I don't care if my relationship is accepted among my peers or anyone else(except God, thats all that matters to me)

When I think about it, when I was 16 there was this guy that had a crush on me, and vise versa, that at the time was 11, He was like head over hills for me but he was 11. So I can relate we're just friends because we both realized that at the age we were at a relationship wasn't appropriate. Besides I wasn't dating anyone untill I was 18, now that I'm 18 I'll bump it up to 21!LOL geek
Back to top Go down
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 pm

dude,follow your heart! i know the age thing is a little odd but if you like her and she likes you,then its fine! Becuase maybe she doesnt like,(im not trying to be harsh) but.......if she doesnt like u then all this is for nothing. Ill say it one last time FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:36 pm

AfroSamurai123 wrote:
dude,follow your heart! i know the age thing is a little odd but if you like her and she likes you,then its fine! Becuase maybe she doesnt like,(im not trying to be harsh) but.......if she doesnt like u then all this is for nothing. Ill say it one last time FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Did you even read my post

most of us agree with "age doesn't matter", but this situation is a little weird and awkward
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 am

damn its been along time Very Happy iam BACK!!

but mt reply to this is wait man...say like when she is older and see how she feels hell i know a 22 year old goin out with a 14 year old really i think its cute and he hasnt tryed anything....or else he wold be in a ditch by now.
all im sayin is take time let her age alittle and mature. i dont know if its a good idea but sounds nice to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 am

Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
hell i know a 22 year old goin out with a 14 year old really i think its cute

WOW affraid I think I'm going to give this one over to TheLoveDoctor! lol!
hahaha welcome back LittleSoul!!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Little Soul, i don't think that was the best way to make a comeback but who am i to call the shots.

I hope that aint you that your talking about in the 22 and 14 year old scenario.

If you think that a 22 year old going out with a 14 year old is cute, then there is seriously something wrong with you. You may think its cute but you don't know what actually goes on. that is a pedophile right there and i am not afraid to say that, cause its the truth. that is just flat out weird

If a 22 year old is that desperate that he has to pick up a 14 year old chick, he seriously needs to be checked out, and so do the parents

ust my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

only read what u wrote didnt read others replies but
thats kind of a bad range for an age difference like i had a thing with a 18 going to 19
and i was 16 so i kind of can relate but not rly
10 and 15 like the guy said about the maturity level and all those things arent there yet
maybe you need a new plan bro

btw i am still 16 and i usualy date girls older than me but not by much maybe a year
so i rly cant relate alot
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am

well at first i was like hmmm age difference and the i saw the ages
well i would honestly look outside the box but that just me talkin
hey im just a guy from queens lol not really
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
Little Soul, i don't think that was the best way to make a comeback but who am i to call the shots.

I hope that aint you that your talking about in the 22 and 14 year old scenario.

If you think that a 22 year old going out with a 14 year old is cute, then there is seriously something wrong with you. You may think its cute but you don't know what actually goes on. that is a pedophile right there and i am not afraid to say that, cause its the truth. that is just flat out weird

If a 22 year old is that desperate that he has to pick up a 14 year old chick, he seriously needs to be checked out, and so do the parents

ust my 2 cents

well then that makes anyone who is 18 going out with someone a year younger then them a pedophile. thats how i see it and trust me i know the guy and he pulls somthing stupid off then she will tell me. no matter what the guy says he will do she will tell me, yes i know its weird but who cares. when she is 18 and he is what ever wont be so bad now will it huh?
you say im weird when you seriously dont know the whole story, i know both every well and im not gunna let some guy hurt her. she is like a lil sis so thats why i asked around about the guy, people say he is a good guy and that he doesnt and hasnt done anything bad. Most guys around he smoke, smoke weed and do other dumb bumm crap like that (sorry for cuss) id rather have her go out with someone safe then some guy who might end up hurting her because he drank to much (yes kids around here do drink too) so yea.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Now when i said what i said. It wasn't talking about the two specific people that you mentioned. Cause i have no idea who they are and i have no details of the relationship.

But if it was anybody else and you heard of that (and you didn't know anybody else that had that big of a age gap between there relationship) you can't tell me that you wouldn't think it was weird

I don't really care because you can think want you want to think but i am just letting know. thats not always the way it goes
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade and hey it may not be my business but oh well

Little soul its not necessarily the age difference its the maturity level. My best friend is 18 and she is dating a 32 year old man. I think its wrong but because the state says at 18 your mature enough to be with, sleep with, etc, whoever you want you can't really do anything about it. But at 14 her maturity level, which doesn't mean how adult she can be, isn't at the same place as a 22 year old. Shes more emotions so she is easier to manipulate, get inside her mind. That is why it isn't right because at his age he can use that to his advantage. By 18 you start to think and see logically, like at a younger age when you don't get something or lets say you get dumped you tend to think its the end of the world therefore you do things you normally worldn't do because you don't want to miss out, at 18 the end of the world thing starts to wear off.

ps The whole asking around thing, naw, people tell you only what they know and if he scares her enough with something she won't say a word that is a guarantee no matter what she says if shes scared or something(not saying that he would or will try anything)she'll keep quiet.

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Safehaven wrote:
I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade and hey it may not be my business but oh well

Little soul its not necessarily the age difference its the maturity level. My best friend is 18 and she is dating a 32 year old man. I think its wrong but because the state says at 18 your mature enough to be with, sleep with, etc, whoever you want you can't really do anything about it. But at 14 her maturity level, which doesn't mean how adult she can be, isn't at the same place as a 22 year old. Shes more emotions so she is easier to manipulate, get inside her mind. That is why it isn't right because at his age he can use that to his advantage. By 18 you start to think and see logically, like at a younger age when you don't get something or lets say you get dumped you tend to think its the end of the world therefore you do things you normally worldn't do because you don't want to miss out, at 18 the end of the world thing starts to wear off.

ps The whole asking around thing, naw, people tell you only what they know and if he scares her enough with something she won't say a word that is a guarantee no matter what she says if shes scared or something(not saying that he would or will try anything)she'll keep quiet.

*I said Good Day!!*

ok now this makes more scense, i say its cute because idk most likly wont work out for all i know he is just usiong her to get her to...yea.
and if he does he knows what will happen to him. im tryin to say i understand her maturity level is low and she is more emotional because of her age, but somtimes you get those people who are more mature then that look or then there age.
what im trying to say is she is one of those people though she is like 16 even tho she is 14 not much of a difference. i also understand were you are comming from luvdoc. but at the same time i dont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

younger than me Empty
PostSubject: Re: younger than me   younger than me Empty

Back to top Go down

younger than me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: