Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP theres somethind up with my ps3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

HELP theres somethind up with my ps3 Empty
PostSubject: HELP theres somethind up with my ps3   HELP theres somethind up with my ps3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 am

so i got on my ps3 and started gta4 and started playing free mode and saw that my rank was a 0 when i was a rank 4 so i quite the game and i have 2 games downloading and next thing i no it says an error occurred during the download operation and if i try to resume it it says it again one of the games is a demo and another is mortal kombat 2 full game if u no wats going on PLEASE help me Mad Mad Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

PostSubject: Re: HELP theres somethind up with my ps3   HELP theres somethind up with my ps3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 pm

MR__ZOMBIE wrote:
so i got on my ps3 and started gta4 and started playing free mode and saw that my rank was a 0 when i was a rank 4 so i quite the game and i have 2 games downloading and next thing i no it says an error occurred during the download operation and if i try to resume it it says it again one of the games is a demo and another is mortal kombat 2 full game if u no wats going on PLEASE help me Mad Mad Question Question Question

I know i get the same thing with GTA IV im rank 3 and it shows rank 1 sometimes.
For the download's i dont think there linked. Its probably sony having problems with the demo not you.
Back to top Go down
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: HELP theres somethind up with my ps3   HELP theres somethind up with my ps3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 am

i tink it was my internet cuse we reset the box and it was fine but thanks for helpin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP theres somethind up with my ps3   HELP theres somethind up with my ps3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP theres somethind up with my ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: