Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition for Paula

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey guys
I don't know how to lock down or close a thread so I just erased the original message.

Last edited by Safehaven on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 pm

..A life for a life?

I'm sorry, but I don't support the death penalty. Otherwise, I'm just as bad as that murderer.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 pm

No not the Death penalty, they will just have to stay in prison for two more years.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Ah..

I'll see then..
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 pm

I don't think they are going to even keep them, the petition is from one of the older judges and her family so that they can try to change the parole boards mind
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 am

Trust me, the family won't accept anything.. you say the petition is for two more years.. when these two years are almost over, they would want to make another petition to keep him for two more years..

They will never be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

I should not have posted this here, thats my bad........Good day!

*peace*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 am

i have so many cruel views.
i dont believe in the death penalty just cause if you kill them they cant suffer. but some torture once a week for the rest of their natural born life would be cool.
and then we got for example. rapists. again some torture and of course having them raped as often as possible.
that to me would be justice.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 am

I believe in the Death penalty only if you take someones life premeditated, Well these men raped, beat the crap out of, and stabbed to death a 16 year old girl and only got 25 years in prison. To me thats not justice especially because they were grown men and knew better. That is why I posted the video on youtube so people would sign that petition, all it does is get their parole denied and they'll have to wait two more years. But I just don't think this was the place to post that story No

BTW if the government ever started torturing people I would be terrified because people would stop just fighting they would kill them because they could testify so their would be less violence and more murders, but I hang around friends that looove to talk about how they could torture some (especially shooting in the knee caps No )and I happen to be the human experiment. LOL Totally not cool
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:10 am

25 years would be fair if they got tortured badly often and raped just as much.
but if you ask me they should be doing life with out parole. in addition to the previously stated torture and rape.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 am

I agree about the life without parole part, I think when people in prison found out about what they did they were tortured so I really don't want to add to the hell I'm sure they lived in. But I posted her entire story on my youtube channel
www.youtube.com/callmeservant you should check it out

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petition for Paula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Paula   Petition for Paula Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition for Paula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: