Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I Kiss Her.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

Should I Kiss Her..... Empty
PostSubject: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Well.......we ve had our first date,and i didnt kiss her but ithink she was waiting for me to kiss her........i dont know,i didnt want to FRICK Shocked her out by kissing her on the first date. So she calls me and she said she d like to go out with me again,should i kiss her on the second date??? I dont want to freak her but i dont want her to think that im a pushy,and i love her so much....

ohh by the way,we are both 15
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 pm

This isn't my arena to be in but I would say what harm can it do? When the time is right it will all play out right, I don't think it will freak her out but then again girls can be weird affraid I don't understand them and I am one scratch ?lol
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm

girls arent wierd. girls are like a rubix cube with 600 sides. impossible to understand but occasionally you get one right:P
this really isnt my area of expertise but if shes giving you signals that she wants you to then maybe you should? i dunno.
its worth a shot if you got mad apologizing skills if she didnt want you to kiss her:P what the hell. i say go for it!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

I must say the whole rubix cube thing, I've never thought of it that way I'll have to use that sometime!LOL
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 pm

neither had i:P but it seemed accurate. and you didnt argue with me so i must be right:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm

You made that up!LOL Wow I'm stealing it geek , next time trademark it that way when I steal it you get paid for it.LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 am

i got ADHD. i make up crap constantly Razz lol. ill make sure to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

Poor AfroSamauri this isn't the help he enlisted for!LOL

*I said Good day*
geek lol!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

nope but he at least got somethin
Back to top Go down
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Nah.....its ok u guys,keep going,i wont get in ur way.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:34 pm

hehe. your not in our way at all.
we just got side tracked
Back to top Go down
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 pm

so,what do i do? do i go for it OR not? and if i go for it,when should i do it,at the end of the day(a goodbye kiss) or in the middle of the date?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm

depends on what happens during the date. it might be suited in the middle of the date if you have a very very very romantic moment. but the safest bet is always the end of the date when you take her home
Back to top Go down
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 pm

thanks for all the advice Dtox,really help me!!!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

np^^ but dont get mad at me if it bites you in the pooper:P
im just saying what i think is the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 pm

huh^^,i think its gonna be fine. Anyway, ill say it again thnx for the advice Dtox and Safeheaven!!!11!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Here it is Afro. most people on here like my advice, and some criticize me for it. I call it like it is. so here it goes

This is just my opinion. If you have to ask if you should kiss her, then you probably aren't ready to kiss someone. With that being said i am not saying you shouldn't go for the kiss, cause after all you want advice not whatever i was going to give you.

If you seen some sort of sign that she likes you, and she told you that she wants to hang again, that would be a good enough of a hint.

Most girls tend to be old fashion and want you to make the first move. And since it will be the second date, she shouldn't be freaked out, she should actually be expecting it.

Now as to when you should kiss her. Don't do it at the beginning of the date or the middle. Wait till the end when you say good bye or sometime close to the end. Now i am not saying this to scare you i am saying it to explain why you wait till the end: if you attempt to kiss he at the beginning of the middle and something goes wrong, its not awkward and weird the rest of the time together. so do it at the end.

the only way you would freak her out was if the moment wasn't right. Now i don't believe in the right "moment" but you can't be talking about cheese and then you lean over and kiss her. It has to be like "i really like you" "oh i like you too" *kiss*, or "i had a really good time" "me too" *kiss" "goodnight" "goodnight" *kiss*

ya naw mean. hahaha, you are ready for it, just go for it have fun and don't try and think about it too much. just let it happen it will all come together. trust me

Good Luck Bro
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:13 pm

DtoX wrote:
girls arent wierd. girls are like a rubix cube with 600 sides. impossible to understand but occasionally you get one right

that is the most awsome thing i ever heard...and you made that up? you should write a book of quotes.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Dang it I was gone for too long Crying or Very sad
But it looks like you got what you needed and I agree with Dtox,
I don't think it matters when you kiss her just go with the flow and when that moment comes you'll know.

LOL But when you think about it girls send mixed signals sometimes! Razz Beware!!LOOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:35 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
DtoX wrote:
girls arent wierd. girls are like a rubix cube with 600 sides. impossible to understand but occasionally you get one right

that is the most awsome thing i ever heard...and you made that up? you should write a book of quotes.

I agree 1000% seriously I spend time thinking of new things to quote and still couldn't come up with that one!LOL
Classic, like I said I'm stealing it! geek

*I said Good day*
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 am

thank you haven and wabbit:)

lovedoc. i got a small piece of advice for you.
as you know you and me have bin very much back and forth. one moment we are saying the same thing the next we fight cause i dont agree with the way you treat what ever the problem at hand may be or vice versa.
and i agree with you that you often give quite solid advice.
but you shouldnt start a post saying that. it makes you seem arrogant.
and i know that if it was me that asked for help and someone started a post like you did i wouldnt even bother reading it cause i cant stand arrogance. and most ppl cant really.
so stay confident but dont go overboard about it.
my guess is that youll probably take this negatively and go full frontal assault on me but you really dont have to cause you know as well as me that i couldnt careless and also this is not ment as an attack at you like i so many times have done. i just think it would be to bad if you where to seem like an arrogant person. cause no one listens to arrogance.
and i wouldnt want to loose my verbal sparring partner to arrogance:P
keep tellin it like it love.
i may not always agree with you but i do respect you.
peace out
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Ok here it comes. hahahah

No I'm joking. I hope you know that I love you Dtox. hahaha. You pretty much know me by now haha and how i repsond to posts.

I didn't think it was that harsh (what i said in the beginning). I tell it like it is and that is better sometimes. All my thoughts and opinions come from personal experiences. And with my experience i learnt that if you have to ask about something like this, your probably aren't ready for it. But thats also why i said "that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it", cause something like this will make you ready for it.

I know you are trying to help and I know you like to take it easy on people. I try to do that but sometimes i just can't help myself but telling it like it is, and that is why I think you are here, to remind me that all people aren't to hear things straight up

Peace
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 am

well you could have said it in so many worse ways but i notice arrogance very easily. either it was ment arrogantly or not.
i think your right. i do keep you in line when your pushing limits.
but i love the fact that you tell it like you see it.
and its not that i like to go easy on ppl. cause if someones being stupid or something like that i will tell them exactly how i feel about it.
but in many cases the tough love makes things worse. thats why i try to stay as neutral a possible.
so keep telling it like it is and ill tell you how it is when you step out of line.
that way it will be balance in the force:P
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 pm

done deal cheahhh

so what the deal with the OP, did he kiss her or what. We need some sort of update so we stop spamming your thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Kiss Her.....   Should I Kiss Her..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Kiss Her.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: