Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the meaning of this?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Whats the meaning of this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 am

Soooo, what is the meaning of your youtube, soulspeak, etc. Screen name?
How did you come up with it, or how did you get it?

Safehaven is what this place and most of the people in it are for me, Callmeservant is what I God when I get over what people are going to think of me.
Now, come on I've seen alot of interesting names so I REALLY want to hear your answers?
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Do you mean in youtube only? or in a General(Gamertag's,Forum name's Blah blah blah)?

if so, I have 3 Online name's so far....

Those three ones are...

1.kid_game(This one came from since i started playing game's online so young so I added the kid, Game come's from.....uhh...You could give it a guess if you want lol.)

2.kidsyndrome(The syndrome just come's from a song)

3.Soldiers_Poem(My cousin is doing his tour over in IRAQ and he had sent his girl a poem of some sort. so since then ive been using that screen-name lately. it's even my PSN ) geek
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah I mean in General like youtube, soulspeak, myspace whatever but mainly here.

YES I wanted to know what Kidsyndrome101 mean't you and a few others have names that I just think took alot of creativity!LOL cheers
Thank you veeery much!

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm

a while ago i went with the username/screen name jman5

j at the beggining since my name starts with a j
and 5 since i like the number 5

then for a few online games(...only one lol) and youtube its kingluigi9
i cant remeber how i came up with it lol

then i have psychomantis/psychomantis666

i choose this as my curent screen name etc. cause i love that character from MGS 1 (metal gear solid)

and then my friend kinda gave me the 666 idea lol

im not a satanist if thats why you thought i have 666 at the end lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Awesome name I wondered what your kingluigi9 mean't, maybe at one point you though luigi was the king of all game characters!LOOL Razz
No Just a guess haha
Thanks alot for posting I really want to know what everyones screen name means! geek

*I said Good Day*
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 am

Soul Speak: Rey - A nickname my American friends gave me because they found my name to be too hard to pronounce correctly and because Rey Mysterio used to be one of my favourite childhood wrestler. And from there on, that's been my nickname for everything, including my tournament name in tournaments.

Youtube: ScarDDT - I couldn't think of a name.. I just remembered the time I DDT'd my cousin and ended up scarring him for life.. So ScarDDT came to mind. Nothing I'd stick to, really..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 am

DtoX came from my hate of how the world works. to me its toxic. im not gonna go in to detail but you all know how poo this world really is so theres no need. so the name basically means that i feel the world needs to get detoxed.

then i have my youtube witch is athragon. that means nothing its just my RPG nick. i think it sounds cool. but ive stopped using it cause i found a cooler one witch is Dreaconium witch i came up with for warhammer online and that to means nothing its just cool. but it supposed to sound like something of the periodic table. thats why my "catchfrace" or what ever you want to call it is the essence of magic.

then theres sin or sin spawn witch also just sounds cool. but its not in use anymore.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 am

Rey.......that is soooo awesome dude not very many people can pronounce my real name either its so people just call me Daisy. I love to hear people try though it can be amusing till people get just down right mean Evil or Very Mad Razz
Funny I love Rey Misterio too though my favorite wrestler will always be Stone Cold Steve Austin....and The Rock!haha

Dtox I've been waiting for that one I knew there was something behind that name, I like it and Dreaconium, I thought that was an Element from the periodic table so I read that and thought that was pretty cool but it better be trademarked LOL Juuuust kidding. Very Happy I wonder how many people you tell that to go " I failed Biology, what element is that" (that would be an awesome experiment Twisted Evil )

I seriously think that everyones name goes really well with their avatars they just stand out to me!

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the meaning of this?!?!   Whats the meaning of this?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the meaning of this?!?!
Page 1 of 1