Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Texas...Again? Yes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Texas is trying to leave the Union again. Because of their economy is better than the other states.
I say...let Texas leave.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D97J48IO2.html
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 pm

What in the world? So is Texas trying to become independant from the rest of the U.S.?
Whatever, thats all that is known to people these days when the going gets rough its time to split!
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Well what I would assume is that if they do somehow leave, they might start to build up there army. If that is the case then the U.S. might feel threatened and then warn Texas that a war can break out. Then Civil war 2 and yeah...lol
I have no clue what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I do that alot it makes life more interesting when I forget what I say!hahahalol Wink geek
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 pm

lol
Well I told my friend. She is upset because she likes the idea of the UNITED states.
I think that they should go and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 pm

I love the idea of the United States so I hope they don't go but if they do I do think they will regret it! tongue

*I said Good Day*
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm

you guys have texas trying to seperate and we have quebec. What the hell is the matter we live in 2 of the best countries in the world. were not perfect but everyone has problems but its not bad enough to leave and seperate. geez. Grow up you damn frenchys and cowboys
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 pm

I agree with you wabbit I don't understand why these countries would want to split up. United we stand, divided we fall!!
Woohoo now I'm a politician! Suspect lol!

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm

And 49 states doesn't sound as good as 50 does it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texas...Again? Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas...Again? Yes   Texas...Again? Yes Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas...Again? Yes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: