Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! Empty
PostSubject: Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!   Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:02 pm

ok so a girl told me she might be pregant with my kid but the catch is the pregnancy test said yes and the Clinic said no so idk what to think she said shes getting anoter test done and im scared cause i cant support a child right now and neither can she and she isnt someone id like to have my kid with because me and her dont get along anymore but also there might be two other dads involved and me and her only did it once and i didnt uh, lets say finish lol but im scared from all of this and i need some advice and wutnot, please dont BS me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!   Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Well you said don't BS you, so here is my non-BS advice

First, you shouldn't have sex with someone unless your willing to pay the consequences for it. You have sex there is always a possibility someone will end up pregnant, so you should be prepared for that but its not the worst thing that can happen. If she is pregnant then before you do anything you need to make sure that the baby is yours. As far as being scared goes there is plenty of help out there financially, emotionally, etc especially if your 19 like your profile says they have teen father programs that can help you with your situation. You need to stay strong for yourself and that girl, take it one process at a time.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!   Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:43 am

Safehaven wrote:
First, you shouldn't have sex with someone unless your willing to pay the consequences for it.

That's all that needs to be said, really.. If you're not man enough for the out come, don't do it. But since you did it anyway, you have to take care of the baby..

That, or put him in an adoption house or something, which to me, is cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!   Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

of course if its mine im going to take care of it and i wasnt thinking when me and her hooked up but hopefully she isnt pregnant and i am willing to take the but if i come out of this not being a dad i have learned a valuable lesson
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!   Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Dad, Need Questions Answered !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues-
Jump to: