Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 Help please

Go down 
+2
faramir545
Kegelapan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok so i was playing Skate 2 and after about 3 1/2 hours there comes a message coming on the screen and we read as far as the system is getting hot then the system turns off. so we leave it for about an hour and it works fine till we go to bed. then in the morning he ejects skate 2 and says the fans were really loud and didn't sound right. like they were not working. so we leave it for 15 min and play cod and it works fine again. any ideas? I'll phone sony about this if something like this happens again. :s
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Well ive been playing fallout 3 for a while now and suddenly its freezing when i use VATS, but i starts playing in about 20 seconds. i thought maybe my ps3 is overheating and i have my intercooler on and it still freezes. Im not sure whats wrong with it.

Ive left my ps3 on for more than 4 hours and ive never seen the message you mentioned. Maybe its because of overheating im not really sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 am

My PS3 has never overheated, and I've left it running for almost a year. I'm not even joking.
There was this one time I had to turn it off though, because when I put in Fallout 3, it was lagging. And I mean LAGGING. ALOT.
That's about the only problem I've had with my PS3..

Questions that might help:

What PS3 version do you use? 60GB? 40GB?
Do you keep your PS3 inside a tight space?
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Well my PS3 is the new 80Gb model and it is kept in a fairly open spot so there shouldn't be any moisture or anything
Back to top Go down
FrennyFingas
Mortal Soul
FrennyFingas

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm

i have never experienced any problems with my ps3 atall, & i like live on that thing
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:49 pm

FrennyFingas wrote:
i have never experienced any problems with my ps3 atall, & i like live on that thing

same here, it might be cuz your ps3 is in a confined space and it isnt getting the proper air flow
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:27 pm

yea try puting it in more open spot coz, i leave my ps3 on all night and day if im not playing games its playing movies even when im not home.
Havnt had any problems yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

It's better now! didn't change a thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 Help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Help please   PS3 Help please Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: