Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a little help.

Go down 
+2
psychomantis666
Strieth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strieth
Nooblit Soul

Need a little help. Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 pm

I am 14 years old and am currently 5'6" and 68 KG. Today is Monday and I am seeing my girlfriend on Sunday for the first time in seven months (She went on a big holiday) and I want to quickly lose weight to surprise her. I am not exactly 'fat fat', but I have a bit of a gut and a slight double chin in some head positions. Is there anyway I can QUICKLY cut down and become slim? Since Saturday, I have been on my treadmill at 'Weight Loss' setting for sixty minutes a day. I do not care of the after effects (Aslong as it does not kill me) but I do not want to buy any products. If I starve myself (By not eating anything for a week), will I be slim by Sunday? After I am slim, I will no longer continue to starve myself and exercise twice as much. Please no 'impossible' comments because I really really like her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 pm

well you can get a bottle of 2 litre pop and spit in it
my friend did that so he would be in light weight class for wrestling
dont drink as much and dont eat as much thats what he did and lost about 5 pounds maybe im not sure lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Drink alot of water, if you eat less then you will end up gaining twice as much when its all over with. I will say its impossible but if you really don't care that much about the consequences and your willing to starve yourself, I'd rather just do a detox. Drink Lipton green tea (citrus), alot of water, and eat fruit and vegetables raw, yogurt for breakfast, and keep eating and drinking this all day and that will just about do it. Alot of berries, clean your room really good and take a bath with sea salts and that will clean the toxins out of your body. Within the day you'll know its working(especially if you have the Green tea) and so will everyone else you live with.

This shouldn't be done unless you see a doctor so they can tell you what exactly you should do, but if your willing to starve I'd rather you do this..........does the body more help and it will help keep your metabolism up so when its over you don't gain as much but when you deny your body you'll pay. If you starve I promise you you'll have the worst stomach pain of your life and you can get an ulcer from it but your life your pain!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 pm

if you really want to loose weight fast. And i mean fast.

Eat nothing but cottage cheese for 3 days.

I will not be held responsible for any after affect including death
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:

what will the cheese do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 pm

dont ask just dont ask.......ooh my stomach
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
thelovedoctor wrote:

what will the cheese do?

...youve never eatin alot of cheese have you?
...lets just say... you cant make chocolate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:36 pm

this is old now, and he already seen his girlfriend. But yeah, the cheese will make you crap a lot, but cottage cheese will also absorb a lot of water and nutrients
Back to top Go down
Strieth
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Just thought i'd update this. I lost 20 kg since this was first posted.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a little help.   Need a little help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a little help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Weight Issues-
Jump to: