Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexplained?

Go down 
+4
psychomantis666
martinezaj25
faramir545
Safehaven
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Has anyone ever woke up with cuts or scratches and had no idea where they came from? Or maybe something in your room was out of place?

Have you ever woken up and just knew something was wrong but didn't know what but you had this really eerie feeling and knew you needed to just hurry up and go?

I really want to know any stories cause I've got a few weird ones of my own.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Well this has happend but not when i just wake up. During the day or at school i look at my arm or leg and i have a bruise or a cut. But maybe its because i bumped into something and didnt feel it at the time who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm

I don't know if this would fall into the categories as you mentioned Safehaven, but I will share my experience. One time, I woke up in the middle of the night, and I had to go get a drink. So I tried getting up, but I couldn't. I was awake, but my body didn't want to cooperate. It felt like I had someone holding me on the bed almost begging me not to go. Eventually I was able to get up and I nervously, went downstairs to get a drink. As I went to my room I felt like someone was trying to stop me from proceeding. I was scared so I rushed to my room. Then, I tripped over my dog. I was like...what the hell affraid! Then I ran into my room, turned the T.V. on, and fell asleep. I don't know if it was mere paranoia Shocked , but it seemed like someone didn't want me to trip over my dog, which actually kind of hurt lol. lol! Shocked
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:40 pm

i think i woke up once with a cut somewere...though it was probally my cat XD

and then all day today (may 5th) ive been having this weird feeling i was forgeting something during school
...still havent figured it out.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Martinez, dude, that happend to my sister I don't know how and I don't know why but it freaked me out I was like wow Shocked affraid
lol just what I wanted to hear.

Mantis rabbit that happens to me alot I always figure out in the end that I lost something or left something at home I really needed.

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Since this is about the supernatural, do any of you two know the show...Ghost Hunters I think it is called?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:04 am

i have, and the creepy part was that i dreamed about freddy kruger that night. i woke up with four long scratches on my ribs. they where to far apart to be made by my hand( i was 13 when it happened),
that was really weird. but this being said i dont believe that freddy really does exist but something weird happened that night
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Ive watched every episode of ghost hunters lol

Theres one thing ive experienced that could possible explain you not being able to move lol

One time I fell asleep in a certain position, that it put like half my body to sleep (like when you sit on your leg wrong) and when I woke up in the morning (after like 8 hours in that position) I couldn't lift my arm for like 10 minutes, and when I finally could, it went the opposite way I tried to move it lol... So maybe you just slept wrong

And I wake up with scratches all the time lol, I actually have scars on the top of my hands, from cuts I dont remember getting
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

if i where to believe that all the cuts and scars i have gotten though the years that i dont know how i got was supernatural then the spirit world or what ever hates me:P
i have a million small scars from cuts i have no idea of how i got. but i was a wild child and im still kinda careless so i get minor wounds very easily and mostly unnoticed. but you have no idea how weird it is to look at your hand and see a small blood stream running down it and then realizing that the only possible way and time you got it was 10mins ago:P creeps you out at first
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Dtox X *x fingers* their after you! BAH!! just kidding. why would anyone be after you......possibly because your.........YOU! jk yeah I'm crazy what can I say I get it from my dog. You know from what Wes Craven said he got the Idea for that story from Springfield somewhere idk. He read that a group of teenage kids wouldn't go to sleep because they all kept having nightmares about some guy killing them. they would wake up with cuts on them and stuff and I think a couple of the kids died in there sleep or something I don't know he recited the story and I quit watching freddy movies.........I dream of living.

sleep paralysis is why some people wake up and can't move but when people feel as if they are being pushed into the bed that is a different story that just sounds demonic. *chills*
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

well waking up with cuts on your hand can be explained by having a dream and someone was cutting you, if you think about it enough your brain will implement. its been scientifically proven, as for the other things i dont know how they could occur. once i woke up in the middle of the night and for some reason i looked under my bed and saw a little girl crawling towards me, it was thr scariest thing i have ever saw
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:34 pm

martinezaj25 wrote:
I don't know if this would fall into the categories as you mentioned Safehaven, but I will share my experience. One time, I woke up in the middle of the night, and I had to go get a drink. So I tried getting up, but I couldn't. I was awake, but my body didn't want to cooperate. It felt like I had someone holding me on the bed almost begging me not to go. Eventually I was able to get up and I nervously, went downstairs to get a drink. As I went to my room I felt like someone was trying to stop me from proceeding. I was scared so I rushed to my room. Then, I tripped over my dog. I was like...what the hell affraid! Then I ran into my room, turned the T.V. on, and fell asleep. I don't know if it was mere paranoia Shocked , but it seemed like someone didn't want me to trip over my dog, which actually kind of hurt lol. lol! Shocked

well when you just got up and couldnt move your brain probably couldnt send the message to your body because you went from sleeping to being awake very quickly so yor body couldnt react, so if that happens again dont worry. Cool
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

pyro4994 wrote:
martinezaj25 wrote:

well when you just got up and couldnt move your brain probably couldnt send the message to your body because you went from sleeping to being awake very quickly so yor body couldnt react, so if that happens again dont worry. Cool

Hopefully it doesn't happen again lol
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 pm

dam man last night scared the poo out of me. I was sleeping over my uncles after skating and my little bro was with me as well. I was sleeping in uncles room coz he wanted to sleep on the couch and my little bro slept with me coz he wanted to watch fox tel. So i was like yea what ever i dont mind its a king size bad theres room. lol wrong that little poo almost pushed me out of the bed wow he rolls in his sleep and kicks hard out, but anyway back to the story okay when he almost pushed me out of bed i woke up and couldnt get back to sleep, at that point i heard something at the door of the room and the door was open coz the heater was running so the room wouldnt be cold at that point of me looking at the door i saw a chick put her head throught and look at me but she wouldnt leave. DUDE! i was frozen still shitting my self but i didnt want to wake my little bro up coz i new he wouldnt be able to handle that poo i mean he is only 8. So i got up coz i really didnt know what to do i was just thinking wtf. When i got up she slowly turned around and started walking away into the hallway and just went away.

I don't know what happen but it scared the shits out of me and i couldn't fall asleep coz i was thinking what if she comes back. I'm not making this up i had to vent this out dude cant stop thinking about it. Okay i wasn't tried i was fully awake i know what i saw wasn't my mind playing tricks on me. I don't do weed or any other drug so its none of that. I can pretty much remember her face. I wish it was drugs making me see poo coz that just scared the shits out of me, don't think ill be sleeping over anymore lol. This is the 2nd time something fucked up happen to me last time i didn't see anyone but i felt someone in the garage when the light s went out on me and there was nothing around me that i could have grabbed on too.

Sorry its so long i couldn't make it shorter i tryed. I'm starting to think ghosts and spirits are real and i dont think i wanna talk to anyone els about this poo like docs or anything.
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 am

darko12321 wrote:
dam man last night scared the poo out of me. I was sleeping over my uncles after skating and my little bro was with me as well. I was sleeping in uncles room coz he wanted to sleep on the couch and my little bro slept with me coz he wanted to watch fox tel. So i was like yea what ever i dont mind its a king size bad theres room. lol wrong that little poo almost pushed me out of the bed wow he rolls in his sleep and kicks hard out, but anyway back to the story okay when he almost pushed me out of bed i woke up and couldnt get back to sleep, at that point i heard something at the door of the room and the door was open coz the heater was running so the room wouldnt be cold at that point of me looking at the door i saw a chick put her head throught and look at me but she wouldnt leave. DUDE! i was frozen still shitting my self but i didnt want to wake my little bro up coz i new he wouldnt be able to handle that poo i mean he is only 8. So i got up coz i really didnt know what to do i was just thinking wtf. When i got up she slowly turned around and started walking away into the hallway and just went away.

I don't know what happen but it scared the shits out of me and i couldn't fall asleep coz i was thinking what if she comes back. I'm not making this up i had to vent this out dude cant stop thinking about it. Okay i wasn't tried i was fully awake i know what i saw wasn't my mind playing tricks on me. I don't do weed or any other drug so its none of that. I can pretty much remember her face. I wish it was drugs making me see poo coz that just scared the shits out of me, don't think ill be sleeping over anymore lol. This is the 2nd time something fucked up happen to me last time i didn't see anyone but i felt someone in the garage when the light s went out on me and there was nothing around me that i could have grabbed on too.

Sorry its so long i couldn't make it shorter i tryed. I'm starting to think ghosts and spirits are real and i dont think i wanna talk to

anyone els about this poo like docs or anything.

Dude that is some crazy stuff right there.
Back in...2003...I want to say 03...but anyway.....me and my family and other family members went to my UNcle's ex wife's house. And all the kids were in the basement playing and they coulldn't hear the adults talking about ghosts that live in the house. Eventually the owner of the house said that there are 2 ghosts in the house and one is a blue boy and the other is a red old laddy. Some itme has passed after the conversation and then my brother and my cousin came running upstairs saying they saw what looked like a blue boy standing in the corner wanting to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexplained? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained?   Unexplained? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexplained?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-
Jump to: