Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assaulted and bullied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Assaulted and bullied Empty
PostSubject: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

My best friend is a Junior in High school, like me. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet she would give a stranger the shirt off her back without him even asking all she would have to do is see that he needed it. She is really shy, she hardly ever talks she just smiles and she could listen forever and not complain once, she is a little angel. Yet every single day I hear that someone new has done something to her and the teachers think its funny or she deserves it. She has spent 3 years being harassed by whoever thinks they can do what they want to her. Freshman year she was kidnapped, I kid you not, by a fellow classmate that she had reported to any teacher that would listen and the only teacher that would do anything about it had to move so she was left alone. The teachers at our school seem to think sexual harassment and sexual assault are just things teens do and that she was just exaggerating, being a baby if you will. She was stalked and taken by this guy and that is when they finally realize "Oh yeah this guy is actually a threat to her". And then the guys pregnant girlfriend wanted to beat her up because she thinks my friend willingly had sex with this guy. We, her friends, were ignored and her parents just don't care. Even today no one is willing to defend her and she has no friends other than me and I'm homebound so I can't do anything. Racist remarks are said to her all the time and she doesn't understand that people are just mean sometimes so she thinks its her fault, especially because at our school the stereotype is that she is black so she should have been able to beat this guy up, or "handled him" which is just retarded and sick.

Me talking to her helps and everything but I don't know how to make any of it stop and I'm thinking about just having my mother go to the principles office with her one day because my mom uhh lets just say gets results. So what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:58 pm

have you thought of involving the police?
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I tried weeks day after day to convince her to call the police but it would be her on her own without her parents and if her Dad found out about what happen to her most likely he would hit her or call her names. I don't know why but he probably would, he would think it was her fault and she should have been able to stop it. I don't know why he is like that but he is and her mom does what ever her dad tells her.
BTW I think if no one has responded you can delete that thread on your own. I'm not sure but I'm almost postive
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:58 am

my advice would be to always be ther efor her which you seem to be. It sucks to know someones going through those times cause this world can be pretty rough but help guide her through things if you see she s with a guy who may be trouble to her let her know she deserves better and that she is importnatn and that the things that have happened to her are horrid and she is a good person and that she does have something in her life and thats you as a friend, but really im not sure how to explain it well except for the fact of just do your best to open her eyes and let her know what she is and can be, I had to have that happen to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:58 pm

I try to be there even when she doesn't listen cause she is lonely and when someone dates her she gets completely wrapped in the relationship, but she is a young girl most of them do get all googley eyed with boys. But she wasn't even in a relationship with that guy he just asked her out randomly and she said no, not knowing what to say, and from then on he just felt like she didn't have the right to tell him no so he did whatever he wanted she was so scared she didn't say anything till she thought she was pregnant.....Big mess affraid

most everything he did happened in the classroom and they, students and teachers alike, said NOTING. Everything else could have been prevented if the teachers would quit telling her "Oh quit acting so innocent, boys will be boys" yeah please continue to be boys just NOT on my friend!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assaulted and bullied   Assaulted and bullied Empty

Back to top Go down

Assaulted and bullied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues-
Jump to: