Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!

Go down 
+9
KidSyndrome101
pyro4994
Mikeml
DtoX
TheGreatPUDDING
Safehaven
darko12321
Kegelapan
psychomantis666
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:28 pm

title says it all

one of mine is...poor beer in your butt to get drunk faster but only a drop lol XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm

there is some state in central U.S.A. that has a law saying Whale Hunting is illegal
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Walrus has the biggest penis in the animal kingdom ...

nuth said king
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:28 pm

The Extinct Titanoboa(snake) was between 12 to 15 meters long which would probably be about 39 to 49 feet, it was the largest snake alive ever discovered.

Piranhas are actually omnivorous

If a Goliath Birdeating Tarantula is Dropped at a Distance of 3 feet it most likely will die(but I don't think that is useless info for some of us! lol)

*Don't drop lillyanne*
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Roger Bresnahan created the first batting helmet after being struck on the head during a game.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:13 am

darko12321 you are wrong. the BLUEWHALE has the biggest penis. its about two meters. that 6.5 feet.

diesel becomes wax when its negative 18 Celsius(thats negative 0.4 Fahrenheit).
your forearm is the same size as your foot.
a octopus can fit through a hole as small as a quarter.
braveheart was shot in Ireland.
in the bibel god killed 20000 ppl but satan only killed 10. not thousand. just ten ppl.
thats all i can remember atm. but i got more useless facts. alot more:P
ill have them posted when i remember them:P
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

DtoX wrote:
darko12321 you are wrong. the BLUEWHALE has the biggest penis. its about two meters. that 6.5 feet.

NO!! but a Walrus is cool and a bluewhale isnt =P
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 am

yes you are and how is it not a blue whale awsome? wouldnt you love to have no natural enemies and just float around the the sea eating and knowing you got a penis the same length as a basketball player? i kow i would
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 am

DtoX wrote:

in the bibel god killed 20000 ppl but satan only killed 10. not thousand. just ten ppl.

i find the bible one REALLY ironic
since god is supposed to be this almighty forgiving diety lol
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 am

thats why i posted it. but honestly you know what i think? i think god is the bad guy and satans the good one. why? god writes a book about being almighty and forgiving while saying satan is pure evil and only wants to see us suffer. so i think satans just being the bigger man and not talking smack back at god:P
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 pm

The bible one was somewhat correct, except god killed so many more people than 20,000. I can't think of any useless facts.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

i got another (though im not sure this is fully true lol)

if you eat alot of carrots you'll turn orange
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 am

psychomantis666 wrote:
i got another (though im not sure this is fully true lol)

if you eat alot of carrots you'll turn orange

I don't know about that, but i do know that if you eat a lot of carrots it helps improve your vision. I think. lol
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:31 am

it is true. wrong color tho. if you basically live off of carrots for a while yellow. and i believe that the same goes for tomatoes except that youll turn red instead.

heres an other fun one
i cant remember the name of the syndrome but there is a syndrome that causes you think everyone around you has bin swapped by a exact replica and that they are all out to get you im some way or an other. the same syndrome can have an other effect to. you think your dead even tho your walking around and talking to others etc, and even tho it cant be considered an accurate fact cause no one but the ones that have that syndrome can tell but they are supposedly able to smell them self rot.
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 am

cleopatra was greek
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
DtoX wrote:

its true tho man just read the old testimate
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:29 pm

pyro4994 wrote:
psychomantis666 wrote:
DtoX wrote:

No its not true Satan kills way more people he just starts with the mind and gets people killing each other so that no one truely knows what hit them. All they see is a murder, or a violent encounter that turned fatal. God is forgiving but he is also firm about what he wants of his children. If he wasn't forgiving he would have said "These people aren't gonna ever listen, my son isn't dieing for them".

Here's another useless fact did you know that worms don't make their way into the apple. Its starts in the center, the core, of the apple because of the eggs that were laid on the bud. As the apple grows the worm does too and pretty soon.....you've got a rotton apple the you just bit into and you had no idea.....till it was too late.
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 am

Safehaven wrote:
pyro4994 wrote:
psychomantis666 wrote:
DtoX wrote:

No its not true Satan kills way more people he just starts with the mind and gets people killing each other so that no one truely knows what hit them. All they see is a murder, or a violent encounter that turned fatal. God is forgiving but he is also firm about what he wants of his children. If he wasn't forgiving he would have said "These people aren't gonna ever listen, my son isn't dieing for them".

Here's another useless fact did you know that worms don't make their way into the apple. Its starts in the center, the core, of the apple because of the eggs that were laid on the bud. As the apple grows the worm does too and pretty soon.....you've got a rotton apple the you just bit into and you had no idea.....till it was too late.

dude ead the bible, god did kill more people and jesus is not gods son jesus is god, god sacrificed himself for himself to forgive everyones sins, sounds stupid huh? well read the bible its all in there

btw thats a nasty fact lol heres another queen elizabeth the 2nd has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown ( i got it off a fact app on my ipod, i dont stalk her lol)
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

well it doesnt really matter how many ppl god killed and satan killed. or if jesus is god or what ever.
religion is just psycho bable that some eat up either because they are raised in a religious family and is force fed this huge lie from birth so they believe in what ever they believe in. and then theres the other group. the group that believes because they are afraid of what happens when they die. they can not cope with the fact that when we die all we do is nourish the soil we are buried in.
religion is the rot to all evil. no matter what you believe in.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:41 pm

pyro4994 wrote:
Safehaven wrote:
pyro4994 wrote:
psychomantis666 wrote:
DtoX wrote:

dude ead the bible, god did kill more people and jesus is not gods son jesus is god, god sacrificed himself for himself to forgive everyones sins, sounds stupid huh? well read the bible its all in there

btw thats a nasty fact lol heres another queen elizabeth the 2nd has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown ( i got it off a fact app on my ipod, i dont stalk her lol)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son those who believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Most Quoted yet simply states that He is God one and only son.
Matthew 3:17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased." LOL sounds to me like thats his son. Jesus was God in the flesh, his son, and the holy spirit 3 in one. 3 Birds ,one stone

Gods power and Glory will be shown rather in our death or in our life, I can't deny him I wasn't raised to believe in him I just opened my eyes and realized I can either wake up and know that his protection and love is with me. Or I can choose to deny him and watch him deny me. I can't live with that after all he's done for me, I would be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Safehaven wrote:
pyro4994 wrote:
Safehaven wrote:
pyro4994 wrote:
psychomantis666 wrote:
DtoX wrote:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son those who believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Most Quoted yet simply states that He is God one and only son.
Matthew 3:17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased." LOL sounds to me like thats his son. Jesus was God in the flesh, his son, and the holy spirit 3 in one. 3 Birds ,one stone

Gods power and Glory will be shown rather in our death or in our life, I can't deny him I wasn't raised to believe in him I just opened my eyes and realized I can either wake up and know that his protection and love is with me. Or I can choose to deny him and watch him deny me. I can't live with that after all he's done for me, I would be ashamed.

god gives protection and love, what a joke look at africa and the blood diamond trade where is your god then huh? he allows rebel troops to kill inosint people and chop off their hands, and guess what quite a few of those africans believe in god where is his protection for them? god allowing this is bull poo in the first degree ok. and jesus is the living embodyment of god which means he is god, dude read the fucking king james bible ok the original translation, and there are unicorns in that bible, and a cockatrice which is a fucking dragon. everything in the bible has been debunked time and time again. if god does exist there are 2 posabilities A. he is sleeping on the job or B. he left this place a long time ago
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

DtoX wrote:
well it doesnt really matter how many ppl god killed and satan killed. or if jesus is god or what ever.
religion is just psycho bable that some eat up either because they are raised in a religious family and is force fed this huge lie from birth so they believe in what ever they believe in. and then theres the other group. the group that believes because they are afraid of what happens when they die. they can not cope with the fact that when we die all we do is nourish the soil we are buried in.

thank you, finally someone who agrees with me
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm

guys can we stop the fighting?

i dont beilve in god personaly but i dont bother on fighting about it
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm

DtoX wrote:

Not really true thats not why i believe in god. but then again i really dont care what people say. Most people don't even know i believe in god coz i never talk about it never show it never go to church. I dont care what happens at death, i care at how i live my life. When death comes it comes you cant stop it and if nothing happens when you die so be it, im not gonna spend my life being scared of what happens when you die. Life is to short to be scared.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:23 am

yes it is very true. of course there are other reasons why ppl decided to believe in god and such. but the evils of religion remains the same. the only religion i can see some sense in is Buddhism. but thats not really a religion. its more a lifestyle. but never the less. religion is the root to all evil. but i agree in stopping the fight about it right now cause this is not the topic for it. anyone want to discuss the matters of religious psycho bable we can make a thread for it. oh btw i do not judge ppl on their beliefs. as long as no one tries to force their beliefs on me they can be believe what ever they want. hell my ex is a baptist. we just didnt make religion a topic to talk about cause that always ended in a huge fight:P
anyhoo. religion=bad. stop the fight about it now. make new thread if someone needs to say more about it.
peace out and have a nice day:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!   RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM! Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM USELESS FACTS! POST THEM!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next