Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love or Infactuation?

Go down 
+5
KidSyndrome101
Kegelapan
Mikeml
darko12321
EndOfHeartache
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

Love or Infactuation? Empty
PostSubject: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Alright here's the story. I saw an angel and I fell in love. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, her eyes lips hair skin I love it all. The thing is it's not sexual, I respect her to much to even think about doing that with her. Every time I see her my heart just gos crazy, it feels like butterflys moving around my chest. I know this is probably ordinary for somone but, it just feels differnt. The sad thing is, I know I'll never be able to hug her, to hold her close to me. For many years I used to look at the moon, and my problems would slowly drift away, Its beauty was enough to relax me and make me feel at ease. When I look at her I get the same effect. I know in my mind that it's infactuation but I've never felt like this befor. The sad thing is I've never talked to her, and probably never will. If I'm not good enough for her I could never recover. The fear of rejection is pushing me away from her. The case summed up

Why I shouldn't talk to her
-She's cool, I'm not.
-She's beautiful, I'm ugly.
-Rejection is inevitable

I probably know the what half of you will say " You have to take a risk, talk to her get to know her. If she rejects you it's okay, it's not the end of the world. Trust me I've been through it all you'll get over it soon." The thing is, I don't want to get over it, I never ever EVER want to be isolated from this feeling or from her.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Sorry i cant help you with much but i can tell you this. Dont rush into it, if anything get to know her first and become good friends so she gets to know you as well. That way when the time when you do go to ask her it will be so much more easyer.

Hope that helps sorry i dont have anything more to offer dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 pm

If you think that you are so in infatuated with her, shouldn't that mean you like her personality as well? You said you have never talked to her, but I assume that you have seen her talk to others. If she talks to other people nicely, then just go up to her and start a conversation. Try to become her friend.

Also, your fear of rejection needs to stop. You need to face that fear. Personally, it is not the rejection I fear, it is the awkwardness of the situation at times.

Also, you need some confidence, dude. You are putting yourself down and you shouldn't do that. So what if she is cool and you are not? And how do you know if rejection is inevitable if you have never talked to her? You need to be more confident and positive. You should take a risk, so what if she rejects you? You need to get over it if she does.

You said that you didn't want to be isolated from the feeling or from her. If you are in high school, then you probably might not ever see her after high school. Plus, you can get the feeling from other situations, like you said by looking at the moon.

I don't mean to be mean, but man up and get some confidence. I hope that your situation gets better.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 pm

dude mikeml put it just right you just need to grow some balls, stop putting yourself down, and guess what if she says no nothings going to change drastically in your life. i to don't want to sound mean but thats what you gotta do
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 pm

I suppose everythings easier said than done.....but thanks I'll try...Summers here so I'll have to wait until school starts up again, I only pray that I have some classes with her. The problem with this year was that I only had one class with her and she sat far away from me so I really had no justifiable reason to go up to her and say "Hi". I'll try and locate myself close to her if I have a class with her next year...I just don't think I can make it through the summer, every second hour of the day I start thinking about her, my gut feels like somthings tearing at it from inside 24/7. The only thing that rids of it is if I work out(Bonus I guess, motivation to get fit) I thought this feeling would go away but its been like this for two friggin months, lately its been geting worse though, probably because I knew there was a chance I would never see her again after this year.
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm

if you have facebook or myspace, you could try to add her as a friend on facebook or myspace and talk to her online throughout the summer. If you can't talk to her online, and she isn't in any of your classes next school year, you could find another way to talk to her. What you need to do is talk to her and establish some type of relationship, whether it just be as an acquaintance or as a friend. I don't mean to be rude or mean, but how did you become head over heels in love with a girl you have never talked to?
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:54 pm

I've never talked to her and If I add her on Facebook it'll be so fucking WEIIRD and awkward I'll bet she'll accept but imagine if I said Hi on her page it would be fucking weird as hell, plus I'm not the one to add people I don't know personally and for that I have few freinds on facebook (Maybe 90 I forgot I never use it) so if shee sees that she'll probably think I'm a loser. As for falling in love with her, I have no idea...One day I saw her and pow, this feeling in my stomach hasn't gone away since.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:06 pm

OK i really don't mean to be a dick right now but you really got to man up dude. If you keep being the "what if guy" your gonna be like that for the rest of your life. I use to be like that till someone told me to just man up and go for your goal coz what ever happens you don't really loose anything.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm

I can relate to this fella. i Moved this country like 2 year's ago, i meet this verry attactive girl in my high school who i was verry into. i started taking to her since we were both had gym together she's a loner girl type so at first it was awkward getting her to talk but yeah eventually she gave in and when i keept throwing little curve balls at her so she could spill if she had a man she droped the effin Hiroshima bomb on me and replied with a yes. i felt like crap but i swallowed it and just keep talking to her as a friend. thinking i could win her over. Never telling her how i really felt about her. Our friendship was like the show of "The office" were Jim have felling's for Pam but coudent just spill the beans cause he knew she had a fiance yet you saw them both flirt but pam sometime's drop it when she mentioned his fiance. but Yeah so back to topic. What im getting is that even you do become her friend try to be a bit more straight up with her and let her know how you feel before it end's cause if you wait and do keep being her friend at the end of it all that's all she going to see you as. Witch what clearly happend to me. since im know graduated i sometime's regret not telling her how i felt. but yeah i really felt like crap when our graduation happend The only thing i could tell her after i gave her the last hug and it was "I'll miss you" and i havent talked to her ever since. Really bug's me when i see her in my News paper collum i got of her and me being one of the kid's having a High GPA(it's was a charter so it wassent even hard Razz) but meh ill get over it.....But man it wont be easy....Thank god for skateboarding! really help's me get those thing's out of my skull Razz!

Anyway my point is: that Just be straight up cause remember you only live once!(Corny but true) Dont do what i did! lol!

So many period's....Lol! remember im not from this country! so grammar could be off.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm

You either go for it or you don't.

Look at it like this. If you go for it, and you fail, what have you lost. Nothing. But you gained the knowledge that she wasn't for you, and you can finally move on knowing that she doesn't like you and she has no desire to be with you

If you don't go for it. You gain nothing, and you are left living your life, or at least the rest of your youth thinking what if, and if only. And those are not good feeling trust me. Lying in bed at night and wondering what if you did ask her out, would she be in your arms right now, or if only i talked to her when i had the chance, we would be on a date right now.

You don't want that. Go for it. Rejection is not the end of the world, it is actually a boost to some people. It gives them the convince to try harder.

and your post about waiting all summer and how you think about her every second is down right pathetic, no lie. I am not trying to be mean. But you saying that you are praying that she has classes with you and how you will position yourself closer, sounds utmost pathetic in my eyes. And trust me, i know how you feel, but you are getting NO WHERE doing what you are doing.

Even if you have no classes with her. make a move. talk to her. If you are behind her in line at the cafeteria, ask her what she is getting, or what they serve that is good. Or if she is caring a biology textbook around, ask her how the class is going and if she finds it hard or easy. Just simple things

GET HER TO KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE.

IF you can't talk to her online. HOW THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO HER FACE TO FACE. Establish a relationship. Even if its "that dude on facebook who said hi" it will have her thinking about you. and maybe she will think, why did he say hi to me. maybe he is a nice guy.

YOU ARE NEVER GUNNA KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY.

you have to go for it.

Stop waiting for sh1t to happen and make sh1t happen.

she is not going to come to you (like 90% of women) you need to approach her.

If you have any further question or info. Feel free to PM me. I Would love to help
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 pm

AaAaAaAaAaaAH!! for a 16 year old, i fucking respect your way of thinking. Very Happy
Seriusly. i think you should have dr.phill run for his money lol!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Well thank you. Lol Very Happy i like getting positive feedback. But i think in order to give doctor phil a run for his money, i need to be a doctor lol.

But thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 pm

YOU MOTHER****** I WILL FRIGGIN DESTORY YOU MOFO, BIIIATCHHH YOU ARE GOINNNGG DOOOWNWNNNNN. LOLOLOLOLOLOL Jk I found out it was infactuation not love WOOO IM FREE MOFOOOSSSSS. THE FEEELLLINNNGSS GOONEEE IM A FREEE MANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naaa I'm still pretty ****ed up, I guess I'll live the "What if" life, I got no problems with it. As least I can always say, You never know she might of, instead of Yea she wasn't into me *Cocks gun* WAABAAAMMMM!. LOSLAFMOFASOD

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA **** YEAA HOME DOGS. WHOO LET THE DOGS OUT WHO WHO WHO WHO ME MOFOSSS AHAHAGAHAGAHGAHG. IM A FUCKING CRAZZZZEDDD MOFO YOU BIATCHSSS CANT GET THIS.

"KING KONG AIN'T GOT SHIIIT ONNN MEE" I AM THE ONE AND ONLY I AM THE FUCKING GOD SHE DON'T LIKE ME? frick HER IM A FUCKING TANK MOFOS I AM A PERFECT MOFO THAT'S WHAT YOU PEOPLE LACKED TO TELL ME. CONFIDENCE ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE BEST AND YOU WILL BE THE BEST YOU FAILL AT LIFEEE *COCKADOODLEDO GUN* WABBAZAAMMMM IN YA FACE.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 pm

What he said ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Wow.....How dramaticly dis dude Changed....Jesus!
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 pm

umm..... wow yea. Dont really know what to say to that lol but yea, good on you i think
Back to top Go down
Brad
Nooblit Soul
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I think the love doc broke him
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

I did no such thing Basketball
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am

ok i didnt read everything you said ill admit that but i read the reasons for you to not talk to her and they are( i try not use a foul mouth on soul speak but this is not one of thoes times) complete and udder bullshit.
first of the cool thing. most ppl that are really just insecure assholes( NOT saying she is tho im just speaking in general) and are in fact the least cool things to have ever walked the earth. witch in term means that your probably not a jock or just a pretty face and is probably a gamer/geek/nerd/whateverthafuckyouwannacallit. witch makes you alot cooler.
shes pretty and your not is even worse. in my own opinion i look like the result of a stick and a pile of horse poo mating and spawning me. and yet i have a girlfriend now(witch isnt really my girlfriend either. long story) and she is the most beautiful kind caring and loveable person i have ever now. and yet im not considered cool in anyway by the general masses and like i just said i look like a...well a poo-pole.
rejection is inevitable? its only that cause you dont grow a pair of balls and talk to her. no says you have to go up to her and ask her out right away. try to get to know her then show her you know her, THEN you make the move. go for it man.
and even if she rejects you you can at least say you gave a shot at something that seemed impossible. but impossibility is just a state of mind. NOTHING is impossible, some things just take more time than others. i wish you luck.
peace out
-DtoX-
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Love or Infactuation?   Love or Infactuation? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down