Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My experience with Gamestop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackido
Nooblit Soul

My experience with Gamestop Empty
PostSubject: My experience with Gamestop   My experience with Gamestop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I just need a place to tell my side of the story about Gamestop. This is what happened to me: I lost my Edge card that have $50 store credit in it. I panicked when I realize that. The stupidest thing that I done is throw away all my receipt from Gamestop. Lucky, I remember that one receipt I threw away recently so it still in the trash can. I have to dig it out. So I went to the closest Gamestop store and tell the guy that I lost my Edge card. He said that if I had the receipt that I bought games with my Edge card, then they will be able to transfer it to a new card. But I don't have it. The one that I found is the one where I exchange used games with nothing but my Edge card account number. So the guy tell me to call GameInformer because they might have my lost Edge card number. I called GameInformer customer service but they tell me that Gamestop have to directly call them. Lucky for me, I just stay in my card in front of Gamestop store and call them. So I went back into the store and tell the guy that he the one need to call gameinformer. So the guy did. Believe me, I really really should thank that guy because he have enough patient to wait for the customer service (you know most of the time you call for support and it always on hold). Finally he get to speak with them and ask about my situation. He gave them my Edge card account # on my receipt. Then we wait for another couple minutes. Finally, he ask me how much money was on my card so I tell him, and he tell the gameinformer. He gave me a thumb up and a new Edge card and tell me that the credit is successfully transfered to my new Edge card. I went home and check my balance online just in case and my money is back. I know many people who have bad experience with Gamestop but for me, I think the people who worked for Gamestop are really helping the customer. I will always support Gamestop no matter what. Sorry for this super long post. Please tell me your experience with Gamestop...
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: My experience with Gamestop   My experience with Gamestop EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I've had nothing but good experiences with EB games (Canada's Gamestop) i was out buying a HDMI cable for my PS3 but i accidentally took a different cord cause i had no idea what they looked like and my friend wasn't any help... anyways so when i was paying and he took it and said thats all for today and i then said "ya just a HDMI cable and Motorstorm" and then the guy said this isn't the right cable. let me get you the HDMI from the back.

ya EB games/Gamestop is BEAST
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: My experience with Gamestop   My experience with Gamestop EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Well Some store's are awesome, but man my store near by? There's this Prick who just look's like he dosent wana work there and all he does is Look's at you with such a black stare as if hes watching me if ill steal something...Shesh! but my brother once got screewd bad. he got his 99$ HDMI cable broken and when he went to get a new one(Still havent gone 7 day's) The two prick's sed "Oh we cant exchange cause our manager isnt here, he have to check it first" and we were like "Whene is coming then" they went with the "2 week's" my brother's was bummed but he got another and sed frick it.

Blah....
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: My experience with Gamestop   My experience with Gamestop EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I hate the Gamestop where i live, the employees are douchebags...they gave me attitude by trying to start a convo about some new games.

Luckily there is a Play N Trade closer to me than that Gamestop.
Back to top Go down
Megaelement
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Gamevalley   My experience with Gamestop EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 am

i LIVE I N egypt im a canadian i used to go to eb games but i came to egyypt and I found that in egy there is Gamevally its cheaper it better and it guarenteed farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience with Gamestop   My experience with Gamestop Empty

Back to top Go down

My experience with Gamestop
Page 1 of 1