Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me pleaseee

Go down 
+6
thelovedoctor
Tazz626
jackwabbit
psychomantis666
darko12321
ddogg5298
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ddogg5298
Nooblit Soul

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 pm

i have been dating this girl for a few months. she is bisexual, and has a girlfriend as well as me as her boyfriend wat should i do
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Dude what do you mean help??? you are one lucky guy. That is if your at the right age Twisted Evil get them in bed Twisted Evil Now that a threesome you want Razz cheers and after that you gonna feel king
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

exactly what darko said!
dude thats insane! almost every guy would want a bi sexual girlfriend for that reason lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:16 pm

well....we have somthing in commen, my girlfriend is bisexual as well, but what do you need help with excatly, is it that she has two people instead of one, if you have a problem with that you need to confront her about it. Thats what i would do, if your alright with it i dont really think theres a problem. you need to do whats best for you, if she cares about you shell consiter what you have to say, it doesnt matter what all the other guys think, if you need to break it off because you feel shes unfaithful then so be it, but think befoe you act. it may be just a phase
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 pm

ok i have seen that it is ok and its a good threesome but on the other end what if you are the second favorite ya ive been in relationships like that and it dont work ok it just dont cause unless yopur cool with her telling someone else i love you it wont work cause i hate hearing that if its not to me so with me when im in a relationship everyguy is competition and if shes bi EVERYONE is competition so thats my take
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Honestly you guys, stop thinking about the sex for 5 seconds. Just try it. Maybe the OP wants to have somewhat normal relationship where its just two people who love each other and want to spend time together.

In his case, his girlfriend has two people to spend time with.

If you don't like it OP, i would say talk to your girlfriend first and tell he how you feel.

She is not gunna change but at least she will know how and what you are feeling.

and then i would say leave her and move on. It's not the lifestyle for everyone and if you don't like it, you don't have to be a part of it, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 am

yea but... the sex......... eh eh. Know what i mean. yea!!! hehe king
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 pm

no
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am

Left me hanging there doc... left me hanging... no high five for you.
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 am

darko man the sex isnt all that great ok i mean imagine this the three of you are getting hot and heavy and then you get blown off like nothing so no high five for you man
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:40 am

haha yea i see where your coming from. No jokes now. You and the love doc have a really good point.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 am

and plus, his girlfriends girlfriend is most likey a Lesbian, so she won't want the D, so it would just be regular sex with another girl watching.

But still that is not the point, that is not what a relationship is about. If you are in a relationship for the sex, you in a relationship for the wrong reason
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 pm

the way i see things this is just like a normal relationship except your partner has two partners. now what i think you need to do is talk to her about it cause i no i wouldn't be thrilled if my girl friend had another boy friend. to much jealousy to go around. so talk to her about it if your not comfortable with your GF having another partner. just pretend its a normal relationship, and treat it like one.

hope fully i helped

good luck man
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Pretending something is not gunna help.

Pretending only works when you are a little kid
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
Pretending something is not gunna help.

Pretending only works when you are a little kid

you took that a little bit to literal i know its not a normal relationship but treat it like it is his partner has another partner would you be happy if your gf had another bf... no you wouldn't so why should he not feel the same way even if his parnters other partner is a girl
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 pm

When its love, pretending is not gunna help. Out hearts were made for one person, and one person only
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm

not going to say thats wrong cause its not but did you even read the rest of the message i don't mean to be mean but really...
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Doc I love your opinion and I think your really good at giving advice but it seems like when someone else posts they're opinion or there advice you kinda shoot it down like theres is wrong when both yours and theirs is just an opinion just advice. I'm not trying to be mean or anything and sense its the internet and I'm not talking to you live it may sound like I'm being rude but thats not my intention I just think that it makes you seem arrogant even though that isn't you. I truly mean no harm in saying that
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 am

I know i know. I haven't seen my girlfriend for two weeks and i get a little moody.

Thanks for pointing it out.

ANd i know what you are saying with the pretending thing. it would probably work. i mean, just treat it like a normal relationship right.

But what about planning dates/get togethers. the OP is always gunna be thinking about his girlfriends girlfriend.

Its just to me, personally, i couldn't it. I would tell her that she either has to pick guys or girls and not both
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

as much as i want to say go for the triangle i cant. why? cause i cant be bothered to read every single post to find out what you feel. but if you have a problem with it say something. if it doesnt bother you THEN shoot for the triangle:P
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

help me pleaseee Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me pleaseee   help me pleaseee EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down