Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do you belive in fate/free will

Go down 
+2
darko12321
jackwabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

do you belive in fate/free will Empty
PostSubject: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 pm

do you guys belive in fate and everything is already predetermined or free will that you have the choice to live like you want to like
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Free will that you have the choice to live like you want to live. But in this world you don't get much of it with the government always on your back \=
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

darko12321 wrote:
Free will that you have the choice to live like you want to live. But in this world you don't get much of it with the government always on your back \=

you still have a chocie, you can defy the goverment lots of people do, in the end its all up to you no matter what is influcing you
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm

free will definitely
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

well i knew you did pyro, stillwaiting for safehavens responce
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

I should probably sit this one out and keep my opinion to myself
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 am

safeheaven go ahead and say it well make sure pyro dosnt say anything

i think its all free will the only real thing controlling you is your brian
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:03 pm

I believe in fate and predetermination.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

as most of you by now know i am not religious in anyway.
i believe in freewill but i also believe in fate. i just believe has cross roads with predetermined results. for example you could change your date of death by instead of eating cereal for breakfast and eat two slices of pizza. or you could change the world because you did something that has nothing to do with anything. in other words i believe our fates are entwined but at the same time separate and that fate is changeable but maybe not as much as we would like to. oh and i believe in the soul and reincarnation. and if anyone wants me to go further into that then ask cause i really cant be bothered to type anymore atm:P
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 am

DtoX wrote:
as most of you by now know i am not religious in anyway.
i believe in freewill but i also believe in fate. i just believe has cross roads with predetermined results. for example you could change your date of death by instead of eating cereal for breakfast and eat two slices of pizza. or you could change the world because you did something that has nothing to do with anything. in other words i believe our fates are entwined but at the same time separate and that fate is changeable but maybe not as much as we would like to. oh and i believe in the soul and reincarnation. and if anyone wants me to go further into that then ask cause i really cant be bothered to type anymore atm:P

thats kind of the stuff i believe in except for the soul
that to me is like believing in ghosts allthough i find ghost stories pretty cool its just
hard for me to believe them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am

well i do believe in ghosts to. there are to many undeniable facts to not. and also i have experienced way to many things that there are no form for logical explanation for. such a radio getting turned on when its not plugged in and doesnt use batteries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in fate/free will   do you belive in fate/free will Empty

Back to top Go down

do you belive in fate/free will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: