Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M.A.G who has heard of it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

M.A.G who has heard of it Empty
PostSubject: M.A.G who has heard of it   M.A.G who has heard of it EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

someone was talking about it on my ps3 i was woundering if anyone knew about it and wat it is
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G who has heard of it   M.A.G who has heard of it EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 pm

ya i no what it is

basically there is no single player campaign only online multiplayer. multi player is layed out in what i think is 3 factions. (don't remember the names)

so the multi player is like your fighting in a real war you have a leader of your squad, a leader of the platoon and so on, and you do objectives trying to take more territory. this is an ongoing game so even when you log out of the playstation network the war still goes on.

thats the basic premise of the game i might get it gonna wait for a review tho
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G who has heard of it   M.A.G who has heard of it EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 pm

This game looks awesome. Its only and main feature is its online multiplayer experience.
Where up to 256 players can play in a single match.
There are three different kinds of teams:

Valor: the standard army type.

Raven: the high tech private military type.

S.V.E.R.: the bad bumm type they look like terrorist but they arent i think.

The teams are divided in squads to make it easier to move around and not just have 256 players running around not knowing where to go. Each team is given a squad leader.
In matches you are given objectives and the squad leader is the one who decides where the squad goes and he choses which objective to execute.

Game doesnt look that bad. Its gonna be good competition for MW2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G who has heard of it   M.A.G who has heard of it Empty

Back to top Go down

M.A.G who has heard of it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: