Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

right now, im more alone then ever.

Go down 
+5
ScottishSoLdier
AboveTheInfluence
Friorey
dejavu
TFaith
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

right now, im more alone then ever. Empty
PostSubject: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 am

I gambled everything on love, and i failed, hard..

I was together with a girl, but not truly happy, so i ended it, because i had a spark with another, not anything seriousl but she gave me the courage to move on and not be afraid..

Then, she messed me around 3 times, saying she would leave her boyfriend, and then, doing a 180 on me, and choosing him, and now, honestly, i feel more alone then ever.. but hell, you get curveballs, you gotta deal with it.

at the moment, im just filling time, watching my dvd collection, gearing a new toon on WoW, exercise..

any tips on how to kinda, stop thinking, and turn your brain off would be superb.
Back to top Go down
dejavu
Nooblit Soul
dejavu

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:39 am

[b][i] My best advice for you is to completely immerse yourself into something you love, a true and genuine passion!! It's never a good idea to make someONE your everything/life. I speak from experience affraid Get something in life that is just for YOU that you can thrive on. Make yourself a better person and more well rounded. And... in time you'll find someone where you compliment one another. I'm sorry you feel so alone.. but you have this forum to let it alllllll out if need be!! woo.. you can talk to me anytime.. keep your head up and do something that
rattles your world.
cici study
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:49 am

haha thanks pal, well, i came to help also, aswell as have a place for my own /whine Razz tis a great idea
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:02 pm

What I recommend ( it really works ) is to do researches on things ( ex: new technologies , new discoveries …) this way u will think about something that really demand a lot of thinking ( u will forget anything else ) that what I do when I wanna forget something painful , another way is to immerse yourself in a book ( ex : fantasy novel : like harry potter ) u will really get yourself into another world

u know that i forgot all my problems for about 5min by writing a reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Just hang out with people as much as possible. And if you have any girls as friends? talk to them flirt it up.. so on.. Flirting passes the mood really well when you have something your trying to get past. I'm not saying use anybody just.. flirt. Something good can come out of it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
ScottishSoLdier
Nooblit Soul
ScottishSoLdier

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

My best advice would be that, just relax and take things as they come.. Yes you will feel alone but time is a great healer. Concentrate on a hobby and develop it, it will focus you onto new horizons. Usually when I feel bad, I focus onto Golf, I clean all my clubs dress real smart and go out and do the best I can do, I try to perfect every aspect and note down what I do wrong. This makes me forget everything and it's also very relaxing when your just out yourself with the sun on your back Cool
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 am

my problem at the moment is..

She had grown to be my closest friend, spending hours and hours together each day/night... and with this whole messy situation, we arent really talking... and ya know, im ok with being dicked around, im ok if she chose the wrong guy, im ok with all that, but what really hits hard, is losing one of my best friends over this :<
Back to top Go down
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 am

Watch tv series (i advice u to watch all friends series it really makes me forget all my problems)
Movies
Books
Video games
Hanging out with friends...
Back to top Go down
skulljoint
Helpful Soul
skulljoint

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey man, im sorry for the pain.
I know it hurts....sort of.
What if i told you that im 21 and never got laid or had a girlfriend?
Does that put a smile on your face.(not using sarcasm or anything....just so you know)
.....god im lonely. Razz
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:36 am

thanks for the kind words guys, reading forums like this kinda helps ya know, seeing other people all dealing with things, helping each other.. thing is, and this is the dumb part.

ive been working out alot, HARD
ive been playing new toons on wow..
ive been hanging with friends..

the whole time, im still thinking about her.. wondering if shes thinking about me. its a habit i cant kick :<
Back to top Go down
skulljoint
Helpful Soul
skulljoint

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am

Well man, just keep doing the things you love the most, whatever it may be.
Just try to feel as happy as possible throughout life and the bad issues will go away.
Maybe you'll find another girl soon who will make you even happier then HER.
A girl that likes to do the same things.
flower PEACE flower
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am

Well, not spoken to her since friday, cos shes 'banned' from talking to me. (yeah, her bf banned her, thats not atall psycho, atall.)

And im pretty ok with it, theres nothing i can do, the situation is out of my control, so, why stress it, all i can do is be her friend when she lets me, and then hope that when she sees sense, im still strong enough to be 'second pick' if that makes sense Razz

ah well! to quote my best mate

'bitches be crazy' xD
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Music that makes you happy, music saved a lot of lives and change a lot of people... It will help you think and fill that lonely hole you have. It helped me through some tough things.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 pm

don't think about it. things like that are gonna happen a million times in your life. you've gotta blow it off and keep yourself busy then when the next girls comes around you can go worrying that it's gonna happen all over again just take it as it is and enjoy life. and you can use this experience to better what will happen to you in future relationships or better yet use this knowledge to help others in similar situations. peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: right now, im more alone then ever.   right now, im more alone then ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

right now, im more alone then ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: