Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games worth buying, for me at least.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstarded
Nooblit Soul
Rockstarded

Games worth buying, for me at least. Empty
PostSubject: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 am

Maybe a bit late now but was thinking of buying KILLZONE 2 since i got ps3. There were other games worth waiting for too like Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2 and FF XIII etc. Just wondering is KILLZONE 2 really living up to its standards cos im a big fan of fps.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 pm

yep absolutely amazing you will not be disappointed. the story is it's weak side but the online makes up for it
Back to top Go down
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 pm

You have to get ModernWarfare 2
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 pm

killzone 2 was a bust but the online play is crazy fun hehe. Tekken 6 =O must get when it comes out lol and final fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarded
Nooblit Soul
Rockstarded

PostSubject: Re: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 am

yeah heard that the story was a bit sucky and stuff. the online is great. got the game, man brilliant.
thanks tho. now for modern warfare 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games worth buying, for me at least.   Games worth buying, for me at least. Empty

Back to top Go down

Games worth buying, for me at least.
Page 1 of 1