Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to see if a girl/guy likes you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meemai
Helpful Soul

How to see if a girl/guy likes you. Empty
PostSubject: How to see if a girl/guy likes you.   How to see if a girl/guy likes you. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am

Well theres body language I thought of making this topic with tips how to see if someone likes you like here I show you two I know.

If a girl/guy looks at you and his pupils are bigger. (dosen't work if they use drugs lol)
it seems if a person likes something or someone or is interesting in something or someone they're pupils get bigger.

Girls (don't know if it counts for guys.)

I heard if they fiddle/play with they're necklace or at the bone are at the neck they might like you.

I do not know this for sure the first one I know for sure.

So you got hints or tricks lemme know =)
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: How to see if a girl/guy likes you.   How to see if a girl/guy likes you. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Those are really specific things that you are mentioning and unless you have an eagle eye and have an attention for detail, you are not gunna notice these types of things

They might like you if

IF he/she is looking at you alot

They smile when they look at you

they are lost for words when they talk to you

they laugh a lot when they are around you

they act different than what they normally do.

THEY TALK TO YOU

THEY DON"T MIND BEING AROUND YOU
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: How to see if a girl/guy likes you.   How to see if a girl/guy likes you. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Girls smile to almost everyone ? so that does not count xD. But those are good ones yeah. though the pupil trick is awsome. You just need training. And a eagle eye indeed. =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to see if a girl/guy likes you.   How to see if a girl/guy likes you. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to see if a girl/guy likes you.
Page 1 of 1