Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heartless?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

heartless? Empty
PostSubject: heartless?   heartless? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:06 am

ok, so me and a friends. we say we are like brothers because we both have gone through a lot. him being more then what most kids his age should go through.so me and him are known as the ones that really dont care about anyone, and are misunderstood most of the time. no one takes the time to get to know him or me. but latley he has been getting more and more attention while i sit in the back helping those who need it. really im glad he os there and we still hang out a lot. i mean and when we do its fun as hell. but idk. its bugging me how some people get to know him. others see me and think "he is gunna kick my ass" and i dont do anything.
why must people assume and predict of what someone will be like?
mainly i just have one question or a couple.
is it wrong to care what others think?
if i dont care that the person next to me is in pain even tho i want to help but know they wont take it because of what they have heard about me? or think of me? and ask them anyways getting the answer i know they will give me..

heartless and being emotionless. or being a caring and emotional person?
i dont know which to pick because most people are pushing me to heartlessness and being without emotion. i dont understand why must a race that has advanced so much push each other to such points? why cant we be civilized and actually help those who have fallen instead of keeping them down. and kicking them.
one day i know that i will want to help someone but look at them with dark empty eyes, walk past and not think twice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

heartless? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heartless?   heartless? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

I think we need to have a talk over MSN

but to answer the only worthy question i seen in there "is it wrong to car what others think?"

No its not wrong. Its normal, everyone cares what other people think, wether they know it or not, and/or whether they want to admit it or not.

What are people think is what makes up about half of our decision making. It is perfectly normal to care what other people think of you and what they say about you and everything.

If you actually think about it.

If you didn't care what people thought, what would you live for. I mean, some people say that they don't care what other people think, and there are some people who look like they don't care what other people think. But in reality everybody does care to some extent

-Nathan
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

heartless? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heartless?   heartless? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 am

MSN? dont got it and dont feel like doing all the work to get it going. sry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

heartless? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heartless?   heartless? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am

your the one thats wants to talk to me. i could care less. ans msn....yahoo, same thing, i added you
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

heartless? Empty
PostSubject: Re: heartless?   heartless? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:28 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational