Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allnighters FTW?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 am

well i was searching what happens when you stay up for 3 day(or more) 1 of wich on the 3rd day you trip out (aka see stuff/hallucinate)

so anyone have experience with this and how crapp you felt (if you felt crappy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 pm

uhh ive never been up for 3 days but ive been up until 4 am slept for 30 mins and stayed up the entire day, nothing weird happend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

I have stayed up for 28 hours straight before, I had massive headaches I was sooo nauseated that walking wasn't an option, and My body started trembling as I made to hour 24. I've pulled a regular 24 hour allnighter just because I had laundry to do and that had me trembling the next day so I couldn't go to school. When I don't sleep I hear some crazy stuff so I don't ever do it for fun. No Shocked
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

i stayed up for 42 hours straight before.......nothing wierd happened i was just real moody
Back to top Go down
Shinn
Nooblit Soul
Shinn

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Well there was time when i didint sleep for 2 and half days,but no wierd stuff like noises or seeing things happend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

allnighters FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: allnighters FTW?   allnighters FTW? Empty

Back to top Go down

allnighters FTW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: