Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asking her out

Go down 
+2
koreanpakistan32
Hooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hooper
Nooblit Soul
Hooper

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 am

so as to my last topic that i posted awhile ago it's the same girl, she is only one year older than me, but to the main part of the topic

I want to ask her out in a special way. ask her out as in 'will you be my girlfriend?' type of thing.

i have talked to her friends about her and ive asked them if she was single, and they said that she was single, is it bad that i talked to her friends behind her back about her?

Anyway... we both do marching band and play the same instrument, so when we sit up in the stands, we sit by each other watching the game, i make small talk and flirt with her a little while the game is going on, i do have ideas about asking her out, like during the game when something awesome happens, like a kickoff return for a touchdown. something that is really special, but not now, i want our relationship(frienship) to get better before i do that, but not make the friendship go to far into BFF and your like my brother stuff. i am thinking about asking her to homecoming(which is in october) as a start. any other ideas? i do have the confidence to ask her out, i just am looking for the perfect time to.

i dont know if this helps, but im about 6ft tall and a little on the chubby side heres a picture
Asking her out 6769_101984456479227_100000030188456_56635_4019803_n
im 14, a fresman, and she is a sophmore, but she is 16 for some reason, she didnt fail out because she is a pretty smart girl

if you can answer my questions and maybe give me some advice, that would help
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 pm

hey man i dont want to rly get into huge details but i just wanted to say
i just joined band this year and im a senior who also plays on the football team
so i dont play during the games, but what ive seen is that our band is very close
and tends to have relationships with each member. idk if that is how ur band functions
we also have a bunch of band members so if something were to happen with another person
people would know quick cuz they are so close.

you should tell in more detail how she acts around you and stuff im quite intersted now as a band member
to band member lol

but ya is ur band close like mine?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

yea it would be good if you could give us more info coz i have never been in a band. Never really liked it so i dont have a clue how you guys work.

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Hooper
Nooblit Soul
Hooper

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 am

yeah, our band is like a big family, in the way that we are all helpful to each other and we are all friends with each other. the different instrument sections are closer than people that play another instrument. i hope that wasnt confusing. like, the trumpet section is closer with other trumpets than someone that doesnt play their instrument.

i guess the reason we are so close is because we usually have marching practice tuesday-thursday and a game on friday that we usually stay at the game until 11 or 12. on a normal practice day, we have about an hour to do homework, get ready, before we go to practice, and on a game day, we go down to the band hall and get our instruments when the final bell rings and we do a runthrough of what we are doing for the game marching-wise, after that, we get about 2 hours of homework time, anything else, and then we walk out to the stadium, or if its an away game, we get on the bus and go there. now at the game, was like i said "when we sit up in the stands, we sit by each other watching the game, i make small talk and flirt with her a little while the game is going on" and when the game is over, we go back to the band hall and change out of our uniforms and i purposely take to long so i can talk to her as we are leaving the band hall to get picked up by our parents.

i hope this gave you more details into band, and like i say, Band and Football are a lot alike, but band has girls.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm

haha let me say one thing

WATCH THE GAME lol
jk but ;] us players work
our team works hard and when we hear the band we feel
that is the thanks from them

ya my band is like that too
depending on the instrument you play
you are more connected and ur group is usually that instrument

do you feel u have some chemistry with her
and that she does with you look at both sides of the coin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Hooper wrote:
Band and Football are a lot alike, but band has girls.

nice haha

Well I would start by asking her to homecomming. Don't ask at the last minute but don't ask to early.
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Instead of asking her out meaning "do you want to be my girlfriend?" you could just ask her out on a date first. I assume that you talk to her and you know her and her friends, so it wouldn't be that bad/awkward. Asking her to homecoming would be a good idea. Talking to her friends behind her back isn't a bad thing to do. As far as timing goes, you could plan it all ahead, or it could be the spur of the moment. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Asking her out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking her out   Asking her out EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational