Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I win her over?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

How do I win her over? Empty
PostSubject: How do I win her over?   How do I win her over? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

First of all my name is Aaron,I'm 15,a Freshman in High School,& have never had a real girlfriend. Ok so there is this girl named Heather at my school & she is in my Literatue & Biology class. I sit beside her in Lit & I kinda sit beside her in Biology except one person sits inbetween us. Anyways I've gotten to know her a little bit & we talk everyday about small things or just random stuff. I always make her laugh or put a smile on her face as soon as she sits down. I possibly think that she might like me but I'm not really sure. What are some other signs that will help me know if she possibly does? Also I want to kinda let her know I do like her without saying it first or asking her out. Another thing is that there is this other guy that im pretty sure likes her & she kinda has a little interest in him as well but i don't think she is totally falling for him cause she doesn't have the same happy look on her face like when im talking to her & her friends are kinda trying to get her to go with him for like no reason. I guess they just want her to have a boyfriend & be happy but I know that friends play a big roll in stuff like this so im a little bit worried she will fall for him & possibly be missing out on a person who is possibly a better match for her. I basically wanna sweep her off of her feet & get her to notice me more & notice that I have feelings for her before its too late. I feel comfortable talking to her & around her but I just don't want to become like a best friend & get that whole your like a brother to me thing. I wanna be more than friends so please help me out here I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: How do I win her over?   How do I win her over? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:24 am

The sXe Kid wrote:
I guess they just want her to have a boyfriend & be happy but I know that friends play a big roll in stuff like this so im a little bit worried she will fall for him & possibly be missing out on a person who is possibly a better match for her. I.

Well I never had any girlfriends myself (damn you friend zone!) lol But we both know for a fact friends play an important role. They either make or break the relationship. I would say to start talking to her friends and hopefully she would add you as a recommendation.

If that doesn't work or you still need more info check the old posts about getting the girl etc.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: How do I win her over?   How do I win her over? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Ask her out. IF you think she likes you, and she is not totally annoyed by you, just ask her to have lunch with you one day.

Don't ask her to movies. Ask her to lunch, for a walk, just to hang out anytime where you can just talk

Anymore questions PM me, i don't come here often
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

PostSubject: Re: How do I win her over?   How do I win her over? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 am

ok how many times do i read "i want her but im too nervous" dude its not just you its most guys and girls so dont trip when i say this guys and gals GO FOR IT DONT WAIT FOR US TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO JUST GO FOR IT THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS SHE OR HE SAYS NO THEN WHAT YOU MOVE ON so ladies and gentleman i dont intend to be rude but dont ask cause you know what were are going to say JUST TAKE A RISK AND GO FOR IT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: How do I win her over?   How do I win her over? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down