Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing with Rape.

Go down 
+2
DtoX
Strieth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strieth
Nooblit Soul

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 am

I've been in a relationship with a girl for over a year now. We're both 15 and she just summed up the courage to tell me that she was raped with a broken beer bottle when she was 9. The way she's hinting at it, I think it may be her dad who did it. I can't even look at him now with fantisizing about ripping his head off. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

well this wont help and i think you should disregard what im saying now or it will be the end of your life.
find out for sure who did it then baseball bat to face and do on to him has he did on to her. make sure there are some real jagged edges so it hurts even more.
like i said. you should disregard what i just said cause im an evil bastard at times especially when it comes things like this
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am

I totally understand her feelings I was sexually assaulted 3 weeks ago and its........a living hell in literal terms. I don't think you should do anything to the person unless she wants you to and even then you should only confront them. If she's like I was she might not want a big confrontation or fight. Just be there for her and try to understand the not understandable if you catch me drift. This is going to be hard but that doesn't mean it can't be done your just going to need to be patient with her.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

sad day, but i agree be there and try to comfort her when she needs it. sometimes its better not to do anything to the person. (im 15 too)

cuz it can come back to get ya one day. trust me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Dont do what im about to say, this is what would be going through my mind

first if someone raped my girlfriend i would find out who did and slit his throat personally then burn the body and throw the ashed in the harbour
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Dealing with Rape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Rape.   Dealing with Rape. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down