Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graduation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hooper
Nooblit Soul
Hooper

Graduation. Empty
PostSubject: Graduation.   Graduation. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

Hmm. This topic has come to my mind many times. I have many Senior friends graduating this year, I am only a Sophomore. These people are the coolest human beings I have ever known. I can't imagine going through school day by day without them. I do have plenty of Junior, other Sophomore, and Freshman friends, but my Senior friends are the icing on the cake.

I have been told many times by other people that these friends that I have in High School won't matter because I'll meet new people, but like what I said before, I can't imagine not seeing them as often as I do now.

I guess this brings me to the real reason that I am posting this in 'Relationships' is that one of these Seniors is a girl.

I know that I have had many run-ins with women and have talked about it on this site even.

But oh my god, she is amazing. Every time she smiles to me, near me, around me, no matter what I'm feeling at that moment, I just start smiling. Even when she is around me I start smiling to myself because I remember some of our inside jokes. Well, joke, really. I guess she noticed me the day that it happened, which was around the beginning of September. It would be really hard to explain, but we will say that it was a hilarious inside joke and that's where the smiles started.

I know that the school year just started and I have till the end of June to get to know her, but I feel that that is not enough. It gets to the point sometimes that I feel that I don't want to go to graduation to see my friends graduate because I will see her leave. Forever.

How do you deal with your friends leaving? How do you deal with those like this amazing girl slipping right through your hands?
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Graduation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation.   Graduation. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational