Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need Some Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kurtdude
Nooblit Soul
kurtdude

I Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: I Need Some Help   I Need Some Help EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 am

Ok heres the problem im 13 and i weigh 15 stone im quite tall and in fact
im the tallest in my year... please if any 1 could help ... plz Neutral
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

I Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Help   I Need Some Help EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

if i knew what "weigh 15 stone" means Razz
Back to top Go down
ben
Nooblit Soul

I Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Help   I Need Some Help EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Aup mate. 15 stone is about 95 kilograms give or take.

Tips on losing weight. Right, I've never lost a substantial amount of weight, but I have lost weight in the past.

Some general things I used:

- If you eat lots, don't stop. You will feel hungry and end up eating bad food. Instead, eat lots of food that isnt high in energy, strawberry's. fruit, whatever, so you can chew all day long and it won't increase your waist line.

- If you drink fizzy drink (coke ect..) stop, or drink the zero version. Dont drink too much juice either, its high in sugar.

- Don't eat before you go to bed. I can't stress this one enough, its the routine I got into. I drank way too much coke, the caffine kept me up and I ate bad food, you dont burn it off while sleeping.

- Excercise. This has to be the most important one. I'm a lazy ******* myself, but once I'm doing excercise I enjoy it. It makes you feel a lot better physically and mentally. Join a sports team (you dont have to be good at sports) or just go running, walking at night. Take your ipod, its quite relaxing and you can get any worries you might have sorted in your head.

Keep us updated man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need Some Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Help   I Need Some Help Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Some Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Weight Issues-
Jump to: