Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who else is hyped for Killzone2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Main-Meal
Nooblit Soul

Who else is hyped for Killzone2? Empty
PostSubject: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm

I am
KZ2 FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Same people said Killzone 1 sucked i thought it was awesome the deaths were funny because the weird positions they fel in, but i WANT Kill zone 2
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Killlzone 2 is GOTY to me , and the best looking first person shooter to date , I am sure that we won’t be disappointed
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
MeTroNoMeRythm
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

i'am gonna get killzone 2 !
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 am

Looks good, but I try and not get to hyped for games...since all that leads to is dissappointment. But for me killzone 2 and God of war 3, will lead to me finally buying a PS3...if im not broke lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is hyped for Killzone2?   Who else is hyped for Killzone2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who else is hyped for Killzone2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: