Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New james bond: quantum of solace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerguy18
Nooblit Soul
gamerguy18

New james bond: quantum of solace Empty
PostSubject: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 pm

this is a game that i think was relly underrated this is because i thinnk the multiplayer is alot of fun. This game might not be for the hardcore gamers because it is pretty easy to unlock all the guns and dose not have much of a challenge as far as guns go. Although if your like me and just want to chill a little while then i would recomend it. I personaly have played very little of the solo player so i wont talk much about that. The multiplayer on the other hand i have played. the game is a fps or first person shooter but it also havs a cover system makeing part of it 3rd person although ths cover system cant compare to gears 2 it still is well done and very fun to use. The guns are all guns found in real life just tweeked a little and with diffrent names. This game runs off of the Call of Duty 4 engin so it has pretty good graphics. the transpher from 3rd person to 1st is very well done and although i prefer to use the cover system many players dont use it at all and play it like you would call of duty. the are a variiaty of different game modes most similar to call of duty but my favorit bond evasion is diffrent what it is is you or another player on your team is bond and you have to get to a certin point on the map without dieing and the other team is trying to stop you. the guns in the game are farly balenced and are not over powered although i think the shot guns might be a little. all in all james bond is fun but after you unlock all the stuff it can get boringso i give it high replay value great gameplay good graphics and great controls. So what is your opinion on this game and are there any other gmes that are underrated that i should get for the X box 360 or PS3
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Its definetly a must-play but not necessairly to buy :S I liked it but i got bored really fast.. not even 4 days... But great game yea.
Back to top Go down
gamerguy18
Nooblit Soul
gamerguy18

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:55 pm

thats exactly what i thought
Back to top Go down
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

I remember multi in the N64 version was so solid droppin mines around and under ramps muahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 am

My Opinion : i didn't like the game , but the movie rocked !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Ruff_Diamond
Helpful Soul
Ruff_Diamond

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 am

i have never really been a huge fan of games based on movies but i may have to try this one. cant beat abit of bond Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New james bond: quantum of solace   New james bond: quantum of solace Empty

Back to top Go down

New james bond: quantum of solace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: