Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
presidentioc
Nooblit Soul
presidentioc

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Greetings and Salutations good forum members! I figured that I might as well introduce myself since I joined and all that business.

Anywho, I'm 19, living in Canada and going to the University of Waterloo (majoring in Psychology). As far as interests and hobbies go, they can best be described as eclectic. Right now I'm having a lot of fun fooling around with Sony Vegas, making intros and similar things (nothing too fancy, as I don't like putting much effort into, well, anything).

Other than that, I'd like to say that I enjoy drawing, even though I don't; I do, however, get fed up with drawing five minutes after I start and subsequently refuse to ever do it again, only to convince myself that I do indeed enjoy it a few weeks later.

(Once again) Other than that, I'm a pretty big fan of MMA, football (both of them, that is Razz ), and most things nerdy including anime, video games, etc.

Anywho (yeah, I say that a lot), I hope that we can get a nice little community going here that will last a good while. Personally, I don't post on many forums, but the ones that I do post on, I'm pretty active. One forum in particular I've been a member of for just about 3 years, and despite the large member base, we've managed to form a pretty tight-knit group (a rather strange group mind you. I'm pretty sure the kind of humour I'm used to from that site would be -for want of a better word- awkward if used here, lol).

Anywho, that's my intro.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey man, Nice to meet ya. Welcome to the forumz ;D geek
Back to top Go down
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Sigs are enabled I saw someone else with one so they should be showing affraid
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down