Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!

Go down 
+10
Asia_Unscripted
iEM0
Tcorb18
Dripik
GiraffeInc
Gen__Wolf
Tabarnacos
Ichigo
jackwabbit
julesaiah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! Empty
PostSubject: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 am

So I just got back from Mc D's with my frie and double cheese..

well I have this thing with making sure the kids are seated and eating and yatta yatta yatta.. before I even get to mine.

this is what I hate.. my fries are cold!!!! and fries have this problem where you can't reheat them!!!!

they get hella nasty.. dried out and just like chewing on bark.

like those scrubbing bubble commercials...member?? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:|

sad to say I threw them out, not even tons of ketchup or chicken sauce could make me choke em down.

*sighs*

so , is there any other food out there that to your liking..just wont reheat?? that if you do it makes your taste buds wonna vomit:-S or do you feel me on the curse that french fries have once they got a little chill on em... or do you just not care??
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm

i will never reheat KFC the chicken gets a slimily and gross
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I hate doing it with chicken tenders. They feel like rubber after you re-heat them.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 pm

opps sorry i made a mistake, but another thing i wont reheat is pizza
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 pm

jackwabbit wrote:

well cold pizza owns anyways so no need to re-heat.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Poutine..Soo good when you get it out of the restaurant... but soo nasty when you reheat them .

Poutine is Fries, Gravy sauce ( no pepper inside ) and cheese.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:05 pm

if you like poutine you need to eat domair poutine Fries, Gravy sauce, donair meat and cheese.
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:24 pm

I rather eat cold pizza anyday!

and why does pasta always taste better the next day???

mmmmm ghetti..
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:25 pm

I like mac n cheese warm, but I also like to let it get cold then eat it.

It's another one of the foods I don't like to re-heat.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 pm

KFC makes me sick o.o
Back to top Go down
GiraffeInc
Nooblit Soul
GiraffeInc

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 pm

There are many foods that just come out nasty when you reheat them. Fries are top of the list. I find in many cases that if you reheat food in the oven and not the microwave that they are edible. Some foods come out just as tasty if you reheat them in the oven and put in some water in with them in a metal measuring cup.
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Just the other day I got Mc Donalds went home and they were freaking burnt. Not just brown, crunchy and nasty. Usually Mc Donalds have the best fries. I hate it when they don't fix food the right way.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 am

I cant Re-Heat mac and cheese.... Just plain nasty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

OMG I KNOW!!! EWW! i think its because microwaves dont heat.. they suck the mostiure out with radiation so the fries might soften and become gross over tat..
but i know what u mean.. they become soft., cold and soggy.. AHH!
Back to top Go down
Asia_Unscripted
Nooblit Soul
Asia_Unscripted

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 am

jackwabbit wrote:

Have you ever tried re-heating it in the oven. It tastes just like it was just made. but better i think. i don't know why but i like leftover pizza better than brand new fresh pizza
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 am

Yeah, why is it that microwaving Fries or Cheese never really works out so well? Especially fries, it's like yummy before, then you put it in the microwave and it's disgusting!
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I'll eat anything, hot or cold. haha
Back to top Go down
Braveheartkiwi
Nooblit Soul
Braveheartkiwi

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 am

I must be weird... I love eating reheated chips, not the chips from Mc Donalds or KFC etc, but from a fish 'n' chip shop.
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 am

jackwabbit wrote:
i will never reheat KFC the chicken gets a slimily and gross
Put it in the oven, it's better that way. Lol I work there and trust me if you knew how they make the gravy you'd never eat it again.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 pm

McDonalds anything is always bad to reheat.

And speaking of KFC, i always used to buy it at least once every 1 or 2 months but i will never eat it again, i bit into a chicken leg and a big glob of griese just starts dripping out of it, i was so grossed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!   The only food on this planet that I know of that does this! Empty

Back to top Go down

The only food on this planet that I know of that does this!
Page 1 of 1