Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

working out

Go down 
+4
Jet
koreanpakistan32
Gen__Wolf
raynel6988
8 posters
AuthorMessage
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

working out Empty
PostSubject: working out   working out EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 pm

i just started on my weight i weight 280 lbs n 6'0 and i know its not healty but im gonna stay on it started monday and soar as hell but its gonna be a long run i wanna get to 220 so wish me luck or fail im gonna do it
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Good luck. You may want to try replacing your normal drinks with water, now you can still have a glass of wine or something here and there, but for your meals, I'd just have water. And if you have vegetables or fruit with your meal, eat the vegetables, and drink a glass of water before moving on to the rest of the meal.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:53 pm

also u might gain wieght cuz muscle wights more than fat so dont get down on yourself

also if ur working hard drink lots of water and think bout this if u want to go on a diet type of thing
just drink more water when you eat so you get full lol seriously i mean it

GOOD LUCK cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Jet
Nooblit Soul
Jet

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Take it easy and start slow, work your way up to the point where you can train harder for longer periods of time. If you start out guns blazing you're just going to end up hurting yourself, you've already stated you're extremely sore so take it down a notch. The more time you're sore means the more time you can't exercise to the best of your ability, make sure to stretch hella too.
Back to top Go down
MNTwins
Mortal Soul
MNTwins

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 pm

good luck man!
Back to top Go down
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:50 am

Great forum to join up on is bodybuilding.com 's site to learn some stuff about lifting. They have the store, forums, bodyspace, and articles on lifting. The most important thing is lifting isn't mainly lifting but your diet. If you have a good diet, you'll gain the muscle. Cut down on trans and saturated fats. Also, replace pop with water. Water will actually help boost your metabolism, drink plenty of it. Lastly, if you're lifting i recommend taking a multi-vitamin like animal pak and protein shakes so you can get in enough protein each day. They say that a lifter needs a huge amount more protein in their diet each day than the average person. Try for a gram of protein per pound you weigh. For lots more information that you might be interested about lifting check out bodybuilding.com.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cameron305
Nooblit Soul

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 pm

There are really nice post. According to me there is different workout for different purpose. I want to loss my weight and therefore i do swimming and do some exercise in gym to reduce chest and belly fat. You can also do push ups and like some other exercise.
Back to top Go down
Adren
Nooblit Soul

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 am

In the starting gaining stamina is your first need when you will gain it you can easily do work more than what you used to do.
So yeah and after that you can easily do what you wanna do.

physical therapy Billing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

working out Empty
PostSubject: Re: working out   working out Empty

Back to top Go down

working out
Page 1 of 1