Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
born2rock1974
Nooblit Soul

Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-)   Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

[center]
Hey everyone! Thank you Frank for creating such a great place! My name is Blair Kunkel and I am a 34 year old male from a small town in Central Illinois called Hillsboro. I am a musician who plays in a busy variety cover band called HARD DRIVE( www.hdband.net ) and I am also a licensed BMI songwriter/recording artist. I love spending time in my home studio creating music. Please visit my website www.blairkunkel.com to see more info on myself and what I am up to! All my music is available on the top stores including iTunes, Napster, Amazon, etc. you can listen to my music on my website and if you like what i have written then please be a pal and buy a few! ;-)

I also post videos to Youtube ( www.youtube.com/booya62056 ) and I invite you all to check them out and subscribe if you like! ;-)

You may also find me on myspace ( www.myspace.com/booya62056 ) and i would love it if you added me as a friend!

And you can also follow me on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/born2rock1974 )

It is very nice to meet you all!

Keep it real!

Blairwww.hdband.netwww.youtube.com/booya62056www.blairkunkel.comwww.myspace.com/booya62056www.myspace.com/blairkunkelwww.twitter.com/born2rock1974
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-)   Hello! It is nice to meet you! ;-) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down