Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Empty
PostSubject: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:33 pm

SORRY, but I just wrote a **** load of content for my story and I went to delete a spelling error and guess what! It sent me back to the main page (Pressed Delete) and I lost it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I'm goona tell you my problem without any backround information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Keyboarddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND IT'S LEAVING ME ISOLATED FROM THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, ANY SUGGESTIONSSSSSS!

ENNNNNDDDOOFFFFHEARTTACHHEEEE ISSSS PISSSEEDDDDDDDDDD Evil or Very Mad Arrow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Calming down would be one. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

your still have a sense of humour too, thats always good
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Nobody should have low self esteem.
Everyone has something special about them...
even you..

It would help you alot if you looked in the mirror once a week and say something good
about yourself out loud..
try it.. it worked for me.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

To be honest (I hope I don't offend anyone here), I have never understood people with low self-esteem. I mean, I don't have the best life, but I know that there are A LOT of people worse off than me. Also, it's life man, you only get one, and it's amazing how everything had to happen EXACTLY how it did for you to be born. Might as well enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Empty

Back to top Go down

ALONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: