Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from England

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James "62
Nooblit Soul

Hello from England Empty
PostSubject: Hello from England   Hello from England EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 am

Hi everyone from around the world . My name is James I am 46 and from England, Southern Irish decent. I have 2 children 22 and 12 years old Smile
I am into tracing natural parents ( as I was adopted at birth ) , various other issues ....I was in the UN as a peace keeper for many years and have seen a lot and done a lot, maybe not as much as some but more than many I am now retired Injured. To relieve the boredom I have had a PS3 for a few months now ( a free console from AOL !! ) and am quite hooked on COD 5 ( PSN Kingjameson )if any one fancies killing Nazi Zombie sometime, i have yet to play it co-op mode ! so please someone put me out of my misery , I have other games too, they are good in the wee hours when I can't sleep.
I think we all have various issues we wish to talk about and get off our chests and I would like to thank DiGiTiLsOuL aka Frank for getting us all together to do just that.

TTFN

James
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Hello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from England   Hello from England EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:56 am

Frank will make you cry.. ;-;

welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Hello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from England   Hello from England EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down