Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help

Go down 
+2
raynel6988
ZombieNemesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieNemesis
Helpful Soul
ZombieNemesis

I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help Empty
PostSubject: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I really want to start doing some xbox 360 game reviews and previews as well as reviews for other things and I would like to know what would be a good way to start... Like what web cam i should get, same for a mic,etc.

I already have an editing program i use sony vegas. but if yall could give insight on what is a good web cam and a mic that would be great cheers
Back to top Go down
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:33 pm

i dont know ne thing about cam or mic but i like to hear fans review rather payed companys so good luck bro and ill look you up wen u start it ill subscribe
Back to top Go down
ZombieNemesis
Helpful Soul
ZombieNemesis

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:40 pm

alright bro
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

if you wanna a cheap cam get a ps3 eye u dont need a ps3 and it has sound but you need to download something to use it on your pc just go on youtube thay should be a video on there that should help you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm

psthree4evr wrote:
if you wanna a cheap cam get a ps3 eye u dont need a ps3 and it has sound but you need to download something to use it on your pc just go on youtube thay should be a video on there that should help you.

Ha I can't find any drivers for my playstation eye, really looked hard to Sad
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 pm

In my opinion. If you want to do reviews. You need to get a actual video camera. I know they can be pricey but in the end well worth it. Video quality is much, MUCH better. I use a JVC Everio G series camera. The quality a web came gives is a big grainy. However we have two different dilemmas you and I. I need to learn to use editing software, and you need a camera. I have Adobe After Effect, but its a bit complicated...

How is Sony Vegas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

It depends on what quality you want to achieve.

You could either get a good webcam, ones that don't make you look all blocky and have major lighting issues will probably be in the $50 range ... I guess.

Or you could go for high quality video (with easier support for widescreen too) by getting an actual camcorder. You also get the portability as a bonus. Any price range is good for this as long as it's an actual camcorder ... not a regular camera with " record 30 minutes of video!" function Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help   I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to start doing video reviews & i need some help
Page 1 of 1