Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DigitilSoul Mug

Go down 
+6
DiGiTiLsOuL
slimcrazy27
Ichigo
Kaminski
Tabarnacos
Remo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 pm

I heard him talking about a mug with Pssht on it, he acted like it was a bad idea. I personally love that idea. People come for you for guidance, not to mention people I have showed my mug to have laughed really hard.

I know you didn't want anything specific about you on these forums, but hell, I love this mug.

DigitilSoul Mug Dsoulmugex0
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Dats great I'd buy one xD
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:58 pm

LoL thats great xD id save that mug for only special occasions lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 pm

If I got one I could be like w00t I drink w/ Digitalsoul

<_<

>_>

lol
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy27
Helpful Soul
slimcrazy27

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:52 pm

omh. thats actualy realy cool.

i want one.

put a digitlstore up!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.allradioweb.net
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 pm

It's a pretty sweet mug for sure.

I don't drink coffee though <_<

Last edited by Ichigo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Looks so cool lol bounce

I got upset a while ago someone was trying to sell t-shirts that had pssssssht on them and I was like dude!! Evil or Very Mad

Long story short I told him id do a vid saying it wasnt me selling them and junk so he removed them.

But he wasnt easy about it I was like why should you earn profit off of me and he said we all need to eat and then I was like im sorry but you wont get rich off that. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:43 am

DiGiTiLsOuL wrote:
Looks so cool lol bounce

I got upset a while ago someone was trying to sell t-shirts that had pssssssht on them and I was like dude!! Evil or Very Mad

Long story short I told him id do a vid saying it wasnt me selling them and junk so he removed them.

But he wasnt easy about it I was like why should you earn profit off of me and he said we all need to eat and then I was like im sorry but you wont get rich off that. lol

Yea, thats one of the reasons this mug isn't up for sale anywhere. I basically designed it and bought it for myself.

Your a huge inspiration for allot of people, including me. Keep doing what your doing my friend.

Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Ritka
Nooblit Soul
Ritka

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:00 am

Good work. Sweeeeet mug, I would so have one sitting on top of my desk...staring at my face.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 am

Ritka wrote:
Good work. Sweeeeet mug, I would so have one sitting on top of my desk...staring at my face.

Creepy. pale
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am

Haha, that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
neofran15
Nooblit Soul

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Remo wrote:
I heard him talking about a mug with Pssht on it, he acted like it was a bad idea. I personally love that idea. People come for you for guidance, not to mention people I have showed my mug to have laughed really hard.

I know you didn't want anything specific about you on these forums, but hell, I love this mug.

That is so neat..lol as soon as I saw his video with this idea, I lol'd and seriously wanted one..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neofran15
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Remo wrote:

i want one !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Sponsored content

DigitilSoul Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: DigitilSoul Mug   DigitilSoul Mug Empty

Back to top Go down

DigitilSoul Mug
Page 1 of 1