Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm thin and tall and want to exercise...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nooblit Soul

I'm thin and tall and want to exercise... Empty
PostSubject: I'm thin and tall and want to exercise...   I'm thin and tall and want to exercise... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:51 pm

But I'm worried if I excersice I'll just get thinner.

Everyday I feel like a slob as if I'm getting more and more unfit, but beacuse of my high metabolism eating doesn't really give me any extra pounds to burn off exercising.

What should I do? Should I excercise even though I may lose more weight or should I just keep eating and stay unfit until I'm at a better weight then excerscise?
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

I'm thin and tall and want to exercise... Empty
PostSubject: hey, alreet mate   I'm thin and tall and want to exercise... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 pm

right, well, im 6ft3 and about 11stone 11pounds. i was about sorta 10stone 10ponds around 8month ago.
i train just about every night n im fine, il tell u what i do.

(these are only things I hav done to help me...im not telling u to go out and do this coz it might to be right for u, but yr welcom to try)

your gona hav to up yr calorie intake... theres a few ways to do this
1. try and eat 5 meals a day - now this helped me allot more than i relised, at first, trying to force down 5 decent sized meals a day was uncomftable, however, after a couple of wheeks i got used to it. BUT..this ment ther wasnt food in the fridge for longer than like 4 days lol. so i had to stop and find a different way.
2. carb and protine shakes. carb shaked will help u put on weight while the protine shakes will allow yr muscles to repair for regular training.

u must remember u cant rely simply on ither idea. if u only drink the shakes and hav a bad diet, it wont help u. so u hav to make sure u try n get yr 5 port's of fruit n veg a day.

if u like any of them idea,s try one of those for like a week, to put on a bit of weight even if its only a couple pounds. then get yrself excersising remembering to hav ATLEAST 1 days rest a week. u dont hav to worrie about losing weight with excersising as muscle weighs more that fat. fact. depending on what kind of excersises you do, you will ither end up simply toning yr muscles or getting ripped lol.

hav fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I'm thin and tall and want to exercise...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Weight Issues-
Jump to: